Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water molecule bonds

Started by raburgeson, April 14, 2007, 09:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Well I gave the Steven Mark device my best shot and failed. I got some results however the heat generated seems to make the circuit to dangerous for the general public. So, back to the dilemma on my original project. I sat staring at a glass of water last night while listening to Coast to Coast and drinking tea. There is a simple secret that we have not onlocked. The molecular bond requires a great deat of wattage to break. There has to be a way to extract the energy of the bond, a way to use the bond in distilled water to produce both fuel and electric. The energy of the bond is exactly what we need to learn how to recover. Anyone got any ideas? Thought I might retry Keely's work again. The main drawback to his work was the 700 watt requirement. Well since 90 percent of everyone in here has pondered this problem I figured it was time to bring it out into the open. Noone has cracked this with oscillations so far that I know. There must be another avenue of attack.

AhuraMazda

Well failure brings you one step closer to success. If you are getting more (heat) energy than you are putting in, I can see every one making their tea withtheir Raburgeson kettle.
I find water a very fascinating subject and I believe still not everything about water has not been discovered. If you continue on that line, you'll probably find yourself trying to replicate Stan Meyer.

AM 

Moab

Check out Plasma HHO by ironhead. 0.6 amps i think he said to cause plasma and HHO burn is pretty neat.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2058.0.html

raburgeson

I mean actually use water for an electrolyte, instead of introducing a wattage I would like to extract a voltage. That's why I brought this to the battery thread. I have been studying what I can find on sub-atomic partical research lectures and papers. They cop out as far as I'm concerned. They say it's a chemical bond, matter as I understand it is a manification of energy in space time. Molecules must stick together for a differnt reason than what I have found stated. At anyrate energy is holding the H2O together. Electrolysis is using energy to counteract the energy present that holds the molecule together. In my case I don't wish to counteract the energy I wish to utilize it directly. That shouldn't be that hard, but it is. At this point I am trying to understand the blocking action water has for static electricity, and investigating the reaction of water and scalar energy. This point in the ball game even finding a combination of materials that will act as a catalyst would be appreciated. Which, would mean losing a drawn usable current. Well, I have just received a slice of Beryl and have many combinations to try again, that will save the gray matter from having to run in overdrive for a while.