Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU issues i have on my mind

Started by devilzangel, April 29, 2007, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrWhat

Oil prices need to stay at a reasonable level otherwise alternate energy will seem cheaper in comparison and the market will veer away from gasoline. It is in the oil companies' best interests to avoid raising oil prices too much so that demand remains high.

devilzangel

hey Drwhat,

yes, to an extent .. how do u think Exxon Mobil (the most profitable company in the world) managed to show HUGE profits last year? .. They didn't do it by being charitable, thats for sure.

when you go to a gas pump, u will most probably see a sign saying 10% Ethanol. why isn't the price of gasoline dropping? because for the most part, the oil companies know they have no REAL competition yet; they are increasing their margins.

alternative energy IS cheaper in comparison .. the oil price doesnt need to skyrocket for the general public to see that. The biggest alternative energy at the moment besides oil and coal is hydro-electricity via Dams .. USA knows since it has so many of them. Although that will power our homes .. it wont power billions of cars that rely on gasoline.

what happened to the hydrogen car? what is happening to the electric car? i guess when the price/Gal. rises above $7 .. the public with get the shock needed to do something. At the current moment, the demand for gasoline just keeps rising; so the oil prices rise, and the gasoline prices rise bc they know they can get away with it.

devilzangel

devilzangel

i was wondering if anybody here has run simulation runs via software progs like Maxwell 3D or something that lets u build the TPU virtually, and lets you test the physics and electromagnetics on it in simulation ..

it will help one visualize the interactions of the fields, thus providing better incite into the workings

if anybody has, please post images and field views .. thanks

devilzangel

giantkiller

Quote from: devilzangel on May 06, 2007, 01:09:12 AM
i was wondering if anybody here has run simulation runs via software progs like Maxwell 3D or something that lets u build the TPU virtually, and lets you test the physics and electromagnetics on it in simulation ..

it will help one visualize the interactions of the fields, thus providing better incite into the workings

if anybody has, please post images and field views .. thanks

devilzangel

The main parameter missing from EM simulations is the Radiant energy part. The fast rise and fall times in the square pulse has all the harmonics at once. Think about that! That is presented to the copper faster that it can conduct. Hence the radiant discharge.

--giantkiller.

devilzangel

thanks giantkiller

even though it is radiant energy that is supposedly the crux of this TPU project .. a good software should still be able to simulate with the right mathematical equations inputted. (shouldnt it???)

devilzangel