Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU issues i have on my mind

Started by devilzangel, April 29, 2007, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy1966

@ devilzangel

If you want to know everything there is to know about the tpu (which is NOT enough for anyone to replicate yet....) I suggest you have a look at www.gn0sis.com (0=zero!)

I saw your posted videos from Butch Lafonte on youtube. Have you got any more info on how it is supposed to function?

Sorry for this being off topic here.....

Robert

devilzangel

hehe .. yes i am also a recent member of gnosis.com .. i am currently rereading everything by tom bearden to gain a better perspective of EM workings (like u say, wat ever info we have on the SM TPU is not really "enough" to really create a functioning TPU, one would have to incorporate one's own expertise.)

> do u know how the TPU in the non-SM vid was "hoaxed"?

i am not associated with the La Fonte Group, but i do believe (from what Butch has written) that Butch will be adding more to the news when he gets the test results.

devilzangel

dutchy1966

Never exactly asked how he done it. Probably a dc converter or step up transformer run from a battery somewhere hidden in the coil. if you really wanna know it is the user CTGLABS who is on here and Gn0sis....

Robert

devilzangel

devilzangel

after much reading and thinking, i find myself believing that some powerful corps are suppressing inventive technology. I hate to delve in conspiracy, but how do u explain the sudden "cold feet" of a major breakthrough being announced.

the energy giants keep close tabs on all energy related research and development. As soon as an inventor steps into that "intellectual" community to validate the invention, they get to be humiliated, criticized, stripped of all professional degrees, and called a "hoax-ster" (while on the back end, they are forced to either sell the invention to them, or to die ... i wonder which option will be picked)

ex. SM .. unless someone can provide evidence to the contrary, i do think he has been suppressed (or fooled) into selling his innovation/invention to a dummy corp that has close ties to the energy giants, who have stalled all further research/development and commercialization of the SM TPU. Could be he might have realized it too late.

i mean come on .. it is 2007 for god sake, the Vids he made were from 10 years ago.

it is like Oil .. we the public want the oil prices to drop .. but wait there are the guys who have oil stocks .. they don't want the prices to fall, they want the oil prices to go higher and higher so they can pull in higher returns. Trillions are at stake.

they might not be able to control youtube though .. lmfao.

devilzangel - only a revolution will bring forth the next evolution in humanity.

devilzangel