Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion video

Started by TheOne, May 12, 2007, 11:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMjSQmz1VHM&mode=related&search=

This video is interesting, it's seam to work but not sure if that work for ever.

hartiberlin

Hi,
yes, I have seen this one too today, when I was on YouTube.

Hmm, does the more far away rod in the background have a spring
somewhere attached to it, or why is this so strange shaky accelerating ?

Hard to say, if this will really go on and on, or if it will
stop after a while...?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TheOne

I wish i know :)

you see the thing that turn in background it maybe powered by something under the table, its hard to say, I asked for the exact plan or another video with the hole view, don't know if he will put another one

TheOne

I found the problem with this device, i talk about it in youtube but i will talk here too

i think behind, it's an elastic, you see the device turn, but at the end of the video the elastic is no longer twisted and the last movement is quite "low", it's why the video stop, you can clearly see the ball movement end there!

Blacksmith

I have one of these things. It runs on a rubber band that you wind up.
Once the band unwinds they come to a stop.
Important note: The swinging ball must be suspended with elastic string, the stuff that holds a halloween mask on your face.
It is called chewing gum for the eyes.