Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Quote from: kokomoj0 on May 19, 2007, 05:36:02 PM
Quote from: Sauron on May 19, 2007, 10:42:33 AM

He said that during his class he challenges his science and engineering students to attempt to explain how my technology could be faked 

I absolutely disagree with this methodology.  The burden of proof does not lie on my or anyone elses shoulders to "prove it does not work"!  How do you prove a "doesnt"?  Its a logical fallacy.

The burden of proof lies squarely on marks shoulders to in fact prove it does work!  How do you do that?  Give investigators everything they need to to thoughoughly test it.  Even schinzer claimed that he could not test it thoughoughly as there was not enough time and marks had to go.

If it were my unit i would be awake for 3 days straight proving it out and cancel all my other appointments to take advantage of dr schinzer  availiability rather than sqaunder that opportinuty.

i will not be sucked in by pie in the sky hyperbole quite that easily.

As i said in a previous post lets take a looksie at those patents he claims to have filed on his secret controller if that in itself is not a contradiction in terms!

Anyway for the sake of all of us and the above unity believers i hope we can sort this out in a manner that is equitable and proves itself out.

If patents have been applied for they are not secret and therefore open to the public review, at least in general terms.

Actually, he's not asking anyone to prove a negative. Which by the way is only invalid in debate. The rules of logic are only strictly applied for purposes of debate. And people are taught them in order to learn how to exploit their opponents arguments. Your doing a good job of turning this into a debate. However, the person who posted those accusations had a knife to sharpen, and will not respond to anyone questioning his motives for posting such information. Now those videos, are an attempt to PROVE that his technology works. What those students are being asked to to do is prove it can be faked. That is not asking someone to prove a negative. Mr. Mark(note, not marks), and his name is also not spelled "steven" either, has offered his proof. If someone claims it is fake, it is then THEIR burden to offer evidence supporting THEIR argument. So seems your understanding of the rules of logic, are frought with logical fallacy.

You have two choices at this juncture. Fake Mr. Mark's technology, Prove it can be done with all the small little details that are subtle proofs in the video. Or accept his evidence and walk away quietly. At this point, you may believe, or disbelieve, it makes no difference to anyone here. Your efforts, whatever they may be, are largely inconsequential to ours.

For example, when Dave posted his video with the lighting bulb, I knew it was fake instantly, can you tell me how I knew?

Turbo's was a bit more interesting, but it didn't fit all the criteria either. However, there was REAL power in his. Can you tell how I knew?

For the record, with the right equipment, I could fake it, it would be expensive and very dangerous but I could do it, except for perhaps one or two small details, can you tell me which ones?

If the answer to any of these questions is no, you haven't researched this enough or taken all the ramifications into consideration. Most serious researchers here have run his video through spectrum analyzers, done all the research you have, and more. I have had email conversations with Dr. Schizinger's son.

Next time you post an argument against the validity of something, you need to ensure that YOUR evidence is better than the evidence you are trying to refute.

You may disbelieve if you want, nobody cares. However, if you are trying to have us help you believe, why would we do that? You mention a lack of tracable info on the people he mentions. Well, of COURSE THEY ARE UNTRACABLE. Jeez, you claim logic yet you can't see why someone who wishes to stay anonymous might change the names of the people who are still living? For all we know, his name isn't even STEVEN.

At any rate, this is par for the course, happens every couple of months or so. Last time it was Dean McGowan. An Aussie bloke, who in spite of his caustic attitude, was intelligent and actually contributed once in a while.

You don't have to believe. Dean McGowan's first post was about a guy names Stan Deyo who posed the possiblity that the videos were faked for the purpose of starting a "back engineering" project at the end of which, would produce a product, which in all actuality never existed. In his example it was an antigravity device. He was proposing that Mannix posted this on behalf of someone who faked a video in order to start this project. At the end of which, the mysterious video maker would claim the patent on, that any toroidal over unity device created here would be stolen.

This is the only plausible fraud scenario I can see, aside from it being 100% truth. I can tell you right now, that it would cost a lot of money to fake those videos, just in the video equipment.

Regards,
Rich

z_p_e

Quote...and his name is also not spelled "steven" either,...

Well, IF his name is Steven, this IS how it is spelled...at least on the patent, and one would think this would be accurate. Note middle initial is "D".

Folks, let's put this name thing to bed shall we?

Darren

gn0stik

Quote from: z_p_e on May 20, 2007, 02:56:47 PM

Darren

Agreed Darren, it's nitpicking. Not another word from me about it. But thanks for pointing this out, it brings something else into question for me.

Regards,
Rich

kokomoj0

Quote from: gn0stik on May 20, 2007, 04:32:16 PM
Quote from: z_p_e on May 20, 2007, 02:56:47 PM

Darren

Agreed Darren, it's nitpicking. Not another word from me about it. But thanks for pointing this out, it brings something else into question for me.

Regards,
Rich

What are you talking about?  It is a debate!  No one has it working therefore whether it works at all and whether the claimed inventor is real is legitimately up for debate!  Thousands of posts and coils being made!   If this much effort was put into moray's work we would all have working prototypes by now!!  But there is no mystery in a device that is patented, its only fun to build the device that is shadowed in mystery with rumors of life and death threats are of interest! 

I mean come on!   Here is a test for you.  what errors did he make in his several times repeated pdf compilation?  It seems to me more practical to start with knowns before we speculate on the unknowns.  Heck i literally told you already what to look for and if they are not obvious then i submit to you that maybe it is you who are not qualified on the subject.

So you feel that correct logic is for students to build fake devices to prove his was fake?  Since when do you walk into the patent office and say ok boys prove my new great invention is fake?  That is backwards logic. You have to prove the invention to people not people prove it to you how it can or not be faked.

You should know better than to ask me to prove something can or cannot be done on video!  you think that video he supplied is evidence of a working unit?  all the cuts and edits and camera look aways?  Running a drill off of an invertor so he says. 

Have you torn anything down?  Ripped one apart looking for devices?  How it can be faked is irrelevant and meaningless.

What he says out of his mouth on that video on the other hand is good evidence like "i have filed for patents"!!

The government has not taken cooks, morays, or teslas, they did take teslas notes which was wrong but i have yet to see anything "disappear" from the patent office or become stifled by claiming it to be a military secret!

Accept his evidence?  He has yet to provide credible evidence of anything!  That is anything beyond his WORD and there is nothing that i can see credible as far as that goes.   Well unless he wants to make a grand statement by proving those patents exist or filing for them exists.

This reminds of the married guys messing around on the wives and cannot give out their phone number to the unsuspecting woman (gf), because they are a "secret agent"!  i do not buy into hyperbole and drama quite that easily.

so he is a secret agent and has to remain autonomous!  Lots of boogie men are after him and rather than putting 10,000 copies in the mail and send them to everyone its much safer to go over very traceble internet and spoon feed every one tid bit by tid bit.  i am sure that is the first rule of being autonomous get lots of attention on an over unity site!!   your logic is again flawed.

My efforts here are a call to caution nothing more. The ramifications are pretty obvious frankly.

Faking videos is so easy and cheap its almost funny.

Ok so you go right from hartiberlins patent post but why quibble over such trivials, lets just close our eyes and go back to sleep now and just wind more coils!

guys at least understand the circumstances in which this marks device is being presented and all the ways he can be faking it, in fact it has all the ear marks, (pun intended) of a fake.

Anyway here is the other patent, small over sight i am sure.  but who's getting picky?

kokomoj0

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 20, 2007, 01:05:14 PM
How do we know, that they even patented it ?
Is this for sure ?

Why not try to track down this UEC company and just plainly ask them ???

HAs anyone made the effort to track down this guy from UEC in the Philipines ?

we dont know and if that is the case then what marks said on tape is false.  if that is false then the rest goes without saying.  The point is marks said on that one tape that he filed for patents or let me put it this way something to that effect.

Next i would not start with possible accomplices i would start with that producer and arnold and people who this aussie claims kicked his butt out the door.

just my personal opinion