Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

@Kokomoj0

Please slow down and just read.

We just want to research here the TPU uninterrupted.

Otherwise I have to set you into read only mode.

You have brought your point across, that you don?t believe into
the TPU. Okay, now we just don?t agree. So let us just see, with what we will
come up.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards, Stefan.  (admin)

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

kokomoj0

otto:  you are correct i did take it as a slam and i bid you the best of luck in meeting your goals and if you are correct you all will get a formal apololgy from me.

Stephan: For now we will agree to disagree and i will drop it as i certainly do not wish to disrupt the forum.  Also i have been having difficulty finding really good information on morays generator, do you have or know of any good resources that i can reference?

respectfully,
kokomojo

Motorcoach1

HAHAHAHAHAH         " AS THE TPU TURNS "     and the saga continues. this is great reading what a story.  I don't care if it works or not I'm have ing fun. Leave my Legos alone ....get your own box 

Thaelin

I have to ask if anyone here has come to the conclusion that "Steven Mark" is not even his real name. In some of the first posts, (the ones that were deleted) it gave hint that it was a user name. Heck, my name could be Dain Brainsworth.
   Too many coils to quit now tho.

sugra

d3adp00l

Wow, I never thought I would see so many get so twisted about interesting points brought up, and a person asking, pleading to be proven wrong. Shrug I guess paradigms exist everywhere, the only thing different is what they are. Personally I have no data either way, works or not, for those who do believe it works, could it possibly be a good idea to formulate postulates of its operation, with some data to reinforce the concepts? For example, one possible power source for the TPU is the earths own magnetic resonance. If the earths magnetic field fluxuates then it could produce some usable power. If the changes are periodic then possibly a reverse tesla coil concept could provide the answer. a harmonic resonant induction coil that captures a small amount of energy each period then stores it for a split second and releases it in conjunction with the next flux, (a cap could hold the charge, or maybe an induction coil to slow the charge down to be in time with the next pulse). Run enough of these pulses together and maybe getting the pulse voltage (#of coils) in tune, and maybe you can get a useable amount of power from a secondary coil. And who knows you might have to collect two pusles rotating in opposite directions and combining them after they have built up enough momentum. And if the earths magnetic pulse moves from the ground at perpendicular direction, then I would suppose the coils would have to be wound to take that into consideration, and turning it upside down would probably have an effect on the arrangement.
Just a thought.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan