Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

kokomoj0:

I think most people are are trying to tell you (in the most polite way) that they understand and still want to pursue the TPU technology SM showed. Now, who owned the technology is not what we are interested. Got it?

Now, if you would pardon us, we don't need a pest of a 'reporter' in this forum. This is not the National Enquirer! Maybe you need a life as a reporter elsewhere.

Now, for the last time, please GET LOST!

You're getting on my nerves,

Chris

shuzammy

What ever happened to torturing us only every 100 posts or so? 

It seems perhaps that was a disengenuous statement.

Would that make you a fraud?

Pretty soon you might be asking us to give you $25M to go away.

kokomoj0

hey when its all said and done i really dont care you know?

i did the research on him becuase i felt that it ws faked and from what found it seems it is faked.   Its not like i didnt give you guys a chance to come up with patents pending or whatever.  no need to get angry with me for your own shortcomings.  It really does not matter to me if you wind s omany coils you create a copper shortage frankly.

i thought i was doing you guys a favor but it seems blind faith has more veracity than hard research.

otto

Hello all,

@Kokomoj0

Until this year ends you will build your own TPU and be one of the  greatest believer in this technology.

Otto

Jdo300

Quote from: kokomoj0 on May 22, 2007, 01:06:29 AM
hey when its all said and done i really dont care you know?

i did the research on him becuase i felt that it ws faked and from what found it seems it is faked.   Its not like i didnt give you guys a chance to come up with patents pending or whatever.  no need to get angry with me for your own shortcomings.  It really does not matter to me if you wind s omany coils you create a copper shortage frankly.

i thought i was doing you guys a favor but it seems blind faith has more veracity than hard research.

Hello kokomoj0,

We are not slamming you for doing some legitimate research to find about more information about Mr. Mark. It is just that most of us have been working on this project for over a year now (and we are making great headway). Most of the information you are posting has already been addressed in the first 50 pages of the "Master of Magnets" thread. Our intention is not to bite you head off. But if you actually go through and read some of the posts by Lindsay Mannix concerning some of the above information you posted, there is actually a LOT more going on here than what it appears at first glance.

As others here have suggested, regardless of what the article says, if you look through the pages and pages of research that we have done on this device, we have found that it is legitimate based on what we know and have experimented with. Otherwise this section of the forum would have died months ago. As you can also tell, we have a very LOW tolerance for nay-sayers; Again, simply because we had to deal with so many of them back at the beginning before things quieted down and we could get to the business of experimenting.

Again, thank you for your interest in the subject but please at least search through all of the old postings to make sure that any information you find hasn't already been discussed. That detracts from the progress of the project (and gets on people's nerves as you can clearly see).

God Bless,
Jason O