Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A little help on a work in progress

Started by d3adp00l, May 20, 2007, 01:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on June 03, 2007, 05:42:34 AM
Sounds interesting, more detail. I was thinking of over saturating the battery with external magnetic influence. Or possibly something like a magnetic capacitor.

It's extremely early in concept. simular arrangement as the symbol for a battery. useing bar magnets long and short caged at the point of most resistance. The stored energy is there. Just how to use it? without the physical release of un-caging it? Maybe a perminent and coil field arrangement. GTG     

d3adp00l

Well its always good to list the basic observed principles when starting a new concept so I propose we start there.
1. magnets are created by electrical current flowing through/on/in a conductor around a ferrous metal.
2. moving a magnet through/in/around a coil or conductor creates/induces a flow of electrical charge.
3. certain chemicals when put in proximity with others also create/induce a charge.
4. The field that is associated with conductors has no north or south per say, it exists in a circular area around the wire eminating perpendicularly from the conductor.
please add more.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Silvije

Please read attached paper, maybe you will get some ideas..

http://www.aip.org/ca/2006/soljacic.html

This is in fact something Tesla did long time ago...

maybe you could figure some resonance state with some magnet
arrangement?

s.

ring_theory

Quote from: Silvije on June 09, 2007, 02:51:48 AM
Please read attached paper, maybe you will get some ideas..

http://www.aip.org/ca/2006/soljacic.html

This is in fact something Tesla did long time ago...

maybe you could figure some resonance state with some magnet
arrangement?

s.

This is all interesting to me as through the course of nearly 20 years of researching possible design variations of the SRTT.
I have considered that syncronizing two identical SRTT's and gaping them from eachother such as is displayed with the loops in the previous posts images. Allthough the SRTT would produce it's own power to support it's operation. the two SRTT's would be harmonicly linked in a resonant state. I propose that a wormhole would be created between the two which items could be passed through the center of the rings in a stargate manner. ofcourse this will require some research and the building of two identical SRTT's but it is very simular to the posted material except it is not two simple loops for the transfer of energy. It is two complex multipole loops spinning at extreme velocity. I'm allways open to academic institutions such as MIT doing research on any of my inventions. So long as I am notified and allowed to contribute.   

Silvije

Please tell me what SRTT stands for?

s.