Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A little help on a work in progress

Started by d3adp00l, May 20, 2007, 01:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

Ok I understand that the name of the game is O/U, But in that the real point is efficiency 
right? So here is an idea that I have started to work on, and would like a collaborative effort with it. One reason more things don't run on electricity (cars) is because energy can't be stored dense enough to make it workable .Li-ion batteries do work well but it would cost 20k us to buy enough for a car, some guys who work with these batteries have done their math to maximize profit with their oil competitors (even though its the same companies producing both, convienient huh). Batteries work off of a reversable chemical reaction (yes i know that only applies to "secondary" cells) and that chemical reaction creates "potential" between the anode/cathode. Yes I am pretty sure everyone here is familar with battery basics, I am just setting the premise. That potential has the same effect as a generator in that it produces useable energy flow. generators work using magnetic fields and its effect on coils of wire. When batteries are recharged the cell is connected to an external voltage source and the cell is charged, at a certain point the cell is saturated and can not charge any further. I liken that to a glass of water and pouring sugar into it, for a little while the sugar will dissolve into solution with the water, and after saturation point the sugar will fall to the bottom. BUT, if you heat the water you can mix in much more sugar than at room temp, at that point you can make rock candy when it cools or just have a sweetened tea drink. My point is why, or is it possible to use a changing magnetic field (like the one in the generator) to super saturate a chemical battery to enhance its energy density? Any thoughts from those out there?
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Silvije

Isn't changing magnetic field sort of non-ionizing radiation? So it cannot affect removal of electrons from their orbits around the atoms in chemical power source as battery. It might heat the battery if you use proper frequency microwaves I guess. But I dont think that hot batteries will be much better in a matter of energy density than cold ones :)

s.

d3adp00l

i wasn't thinking of using emf, more like just magnetic fields. But something you said about affecting valence electrons and external magnetic field does strike a chord.

-Carl Sagan

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on May 28, 2007, 12:54:13 AM
i wasn't thinking of using emf, more like just magnetic fields. But something you said about affecting valence electrons and external magnetic field does strike a chord.

Just magnetic fields? I was thinking about a magnetic dipole arrangement that may memic the dipole of a battery. storing the repulsive energy of like poles. But how to use this stored energy?

d3adp00l

Sounds interesting, more detail. I was thinking of over saturating the battery with external magnetic influence. Or possibly something like a magnetic capacitor.

-Carl Sagan