Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

super-neo-techno-wigwams

Started by xenobard, May 27, 2007, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Dood...
Where are you going to get the lighter than air gasses every move.
Why does a flying battery make more sence than a flying turbine?
Don't you see you're adopting the least useful components of my ideas.

You as in YOU right now could be self sufficient!!!
WAKE UP! STOP DESIGNING A JOKE!
Think seriously about what you just described...
Flying a 12ton cargo container with helium.

I designed several self sufficient busses in the last few years.
I helped design and build all of them for less than 10k a piece.
You can stand around here pulling ideas out of your ass and
hoping they make sense or you could start being realistic.

~Dingus Mungus

Dingus Mungus

Maybe I should beter explain why I said "pull an idea from your ass and hope it makes sense":
You would need a dozen ballons 12 meters in diameter to lift an empty cargo container...
Thats 10,860 cubic meters or 35,620 cubic feet of helium minimum... :o

Whats so bad about a fricken RV???

xenobard

Whats so bad about a fricken RV???

Not much.  It just doesn't sound very 'half-baked' :P

@bitRAKE

I like it. Sphere within a sphere - like a gyrscope - so the inner sphere remains horizontal.

Dingus Mungus

Have you ever heard the old idiom:
"Why re-invent the wheel?"

RV's are designed as nomadic homes that one person can operate. You just aren't thinking about ways to improve on the idea to make it what you want. You were saying a several hundred person village could follow around your septic/battery system, right? So if the RV's purpose was to carry arround 100 wigwams and supply power and cargo tranportation, it would be what you're looking for. Ironicly when I was travelling and touring with my bus companions thats exactly what our busses did. Carry 1-15 people from place to place, carry everyones gear even people not riding, provide 2kw RMS of AC power, and carry its own self contained septic system. We only bought 100$ in fuel twice over a one year period and that was only because we were in a cold climate that wouldn't allow for unheated greasel combustion. You know I'm not trying to trick you in to something stupid and so far I've heard no other affordable or even remotely feasible solution to your concepts discussed requirements.

Now rather than just shoot down my concept maybe you could pitch a better one.

@bitRAKE
I think who ever built the pyrimds beat us to it...

~Dingus Mungus