Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

is it dream of fantasy?

Started by kallstrom_74, June 03, 2007, 02:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kallstrom_74

Hello all! I have just discoverd the magneticmotors and dreaming of it!..i wounder now..IS it possible to bulid some kind (dont know what) magneticmotor so i one day can cut the incoming powerline to my house and make all my own power for house need

is there any working motors to see and perhaps bulid? myself cant anything about this so it is all mumbu jumbo in my head, but i would love to know that things are possible and could be done

i have seen a couple john bedini clips and it  SEEMS that it could be possible?!?

i live in sweden, and would be fun to lite to talk with someone in sweden

xialou1

Apparently we are called newbies and ignored, i cant seem to get anyone to answer that either. Screw them i am building my own, i believe it is real but would sure like to know where the energy comes from, i am trying to settle the debate wether magnets degauss or not (weaken under stress). Steorn has a design that seems easy enough to replicate. Just look at the model. anyway,,,,,,,,,,,, lost, just like you....

hansvonlieven

G'day boys,

It is not silly to dream. Whether it is possible or not is really irrelevant, what is important is that you follow your heart and keep your eyes open on the way.

This way you will never lose, something useful will ALWAYS be at the end of that road.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: Nostradamus2 on September 19, 2007, 03:29:43 AM
Yes, It is possible, but it's very hard and expensive work to develop technology. This task is not for one man but for big companies.

That is a consumer's thought, and it is pure evil.  Individual people can MAKE things, DO things, and CHANGE things.

Be more than harmless.

--
Mr. Entropy