Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chas Campbell free power motor

Started by TheOne, June 04, 2007, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

If you are very smart, you can guess whats in that sealed box.

Me I know, whats in there, I think I know, not really secret its analogous  to the pulley build I have been studying Hydraulics alot lately and paying careful attention to these 2 videos.

Hydraulics better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCkID5jDZks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkbeTlqlLr4

You need money for hydraulics, these guys had big bucks invested lol.

Do you even know the price of all these machined parts? Could you even left this stuff around to even make this thing?

Frank2025

Hi, somebody of you could replicate the chas campbell system?

Frank2025

Hi somebody of you could replicate the chas campbell?

memoryman

sm0ky2

the original Chas Campbell wheel was a giant mechanism with rolling balla to off-set the center of gravity.
After that idea was hammered into the ground and proven to be invalid,.. these flywheels started coming into play.

Now, the same man once again "stumbles" upon a working prototype, which no one has yet to observe definitively in operation

ok, let's for a minute ignore the obvious violation of a conservative gravitational field theory.
and ponder the situation(s) where this may be possible.

Now, I've gone around and around (haha) with this concept for several years and the only solution I can come up with is as follows::

Let us suppose a flywheel has a minor cyclical perturbation.
an imbalance, that causes the wheel to wobble or vibrate.

and let us further suppose that the vector of this vibration is only allowed to propagate along the horizontal axis.
We shall further define this motion to be to the left and right of the center of rotation (looking into the axis)

This will behave similar to a gyro in motion along a horizontal axis. There will be an upward force counter to the gravitational.
two other things occur, momentarily - gravitationally induced friction on the axle is reduced.
                                                       and tension on any belts is also reduced for a moment.

Now, if there were an addition of an offset weight placed near the rim of the wheel
in the right location, to be in phase with the axial vibrations, such that it may exploit these factors
and as well as the physical offset to the (avg) center of rotation during the right gravitational moments.
what I mean by that is, let's take the simplest example, where frequency of the vibrations of the axle are 2x the rpm.
for instance: if the wheel was rotating clockwise to your perspective, the offset weight would be in the
lower-left quadrant during the time when the axial-vibration is moving to the right.
the offset weight moves into the upper-left quadrant while the axle shifts left.
the weight is in the upper-right quadrant while the axle shifts to the right again.
and the weight is in the lower-right quadrant when the axle shifts back to the left.

This is the only scenario I can come up with where momentum (from our perspective), could still be at a rate in which OU could be possible.

in reality, performing any one of these things is a feat of engineering.
Doing all of them at once, in phase with one another - that may be for a NASA laboratory, not some guys garage....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.