Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chas Campbell free power motor

Started by TheOne, June 04, 2007, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xspydarex

Hi Everyone
I m Making Chas Cambell Free Power Machine
I Want To Run 50KW Alternator [1500 RPM]

Motor I Want To Use Is 2HP 1450 RPM Single Phase And Pulley On Motor Is 4"
One Side Pulley On Shaft Is 9" Connected To Motor [Shaft Size Is 28" Length And 2" Diameter]
On The Other Side Pulley Is 8" Connected To Alternator And Alternator Pulley Is 4" With FlyWheel
Tht Means FlyWheel Is Attached On Alternator [ FlyWheel Diameter Is 20" And Weight Is 42KG ]

Can Anyone Please Tell Me I Am Doing Anything Wrong? Plz Correct Me If Im Doing Any mistake
It'll Be V Much Helpful Thanks

[Attached Picture Is Detail Of Alternator]

[Update]

When I Run Test, After Displaying Volts In Meter, Motor Starts Heating And Speed Goes Slow And Voltage Drops From 300V To 100V And So On...

ARMCORTEX

I agree with what you have said.

As is always the case, OU was not found.

But it is a valid direction for those who seek the ever elusive OU.

There was an indian company, by the name AG energies.

I heard that they quickly dissapeared, its as if they never existed.

They had a very impressive video, you can notice a few strange things in the video but nothing much.

The secret must be difficult to comprehend since its in plain sight. They are confident nobody can figure it out...

Frank2025

Then the chas campbell is a fake bu I do not know if you have seen a replication in youtube:

sm0ky2

Quote from: xspydarex on December 31, 2015, 04:13:51 AM
Hi Everyone
I m Making Chas Cambell Free Power Machine
I Want To Run 50KW Alternator [1500 RPM]

Motor I Want To Use Is 2HP 1450 RPM Single Phase And Pulley On Motor Is 4"
One Side Pulley On Shaft Is 9" Connected To Motor [Shaft Size Is 28" Length And 2" Diameter]
On The Other Side Pulley Is 8" Connected To Alternator And Alternator Pulley Is 4" With FlyWheel
Tht Means FlyWheel Is Attached On Alternator [ FlyWheel Diameter Is 20" And Weight Is 42KG ]

Can Anyone Please Tell Me I Am Doing Anything Wrong? Plz Correct Me If Im Doing Any mistake
It'll Be V Much Helpful Thanks

[Attached Picture Is Detail Of Alternator]

[Update]

When I Run Test, After Displaying Volts In Meter, Motor Starts Heating And Speed Goes Slow And Voltage Drops From 300V To 100V And So On...

this Alternator shown in the picture is not very efficient. it generates about 50% of the energy consumed to spin it up to whatever RPM you want to generate at.
put in short, the energy this generator outputs at 1500 RPM, is the energy it takes to spin a normal motor up to 3,000 RPM.
Flywheel or Not, at any gearing ratio, it appears that you will lose about half of your energy to heat and EMF with this set-up.
That's before even analyzing friction, or imbalances in the pulley system.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

xspydarex

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 06, 2016, 08:47:30 AM
this Alternator shown in the picture is not very efficient. it generates about 50% of the energy consumed to spin it up to whatever RPM you want to generate at.
put in short, the energy this generator outputs at 1500 RPM, is the energy it takes to spin a normal motor up to 3,000 RPM.
Flywheel or Not, at any gearing ratio, it appears that you will lose about half of your energy to heat and EMF with this set-up.
That's before even analyzing friction, or imbalances in the pulley system.

Thanks For Info