Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Impact of Free Energy Device on humanity

Started by Silvije, June 06, 2007, 05:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prajna

I don't call myself Prajna, Silviije; the name was given to me in the same way that some teachers give mantras to their students.

What is the nature of a knife; of fire; of a man?

Of course I haven't answered your questions; that is for you to do. Trungpa Rinpoche insisted that the question is the answer.

What is the nature of the television? We can at least be sure that its nature is not defined by what programs can be shown on it - that is the nature of the programs. Nor is it true that its nature is the reaction you have to the programs it shows - that speaks more about your nature than the nature of the television.

What is the source of your compassion? How do you distinguish between what is real and what is illusionary? Buddhist and Hindu teaching suggests it requires listening, contemplating and meditation (please refer to http://purifymind.com/SwordPrajna.htm)..

Had you stated clearly what was wrong with my ideas then we would be clear about it. Equally, had I clearly stated the same about your ideas the same would be true. Obviously neither of us has succeeded in stating things clearly.

Please read my posts more carefully; where did I declare you uninspirable? I said: ?I had hoped to inspire you to think more deeply about some ideas you have but it appears that I have simply prompted you to defend those ideas.? That suggests to me that I failed to inspire you, which is entirely different to declaring you uninspirable.

Leave 'BAH' to Terry; contempt simply encourages further contempt rather than enquiry.

Silvije

What is the nature of a knife etc. I will let you answer yourself just as you suggested to me. At the other hand questions I have asked you.., I know answer on them, I wanted to hear what you were thinking on the subject.. and by formulating them in a way I did I wanted you to reconsider your supposed knowledge about them. It seems that did not happen or you just decided to believe your ideas are right, and to defend them. OK! You have right to change your mind later in life.

Then again are you sure TV have to have a nature? or yourself? If yes how have you concluded that?

It is not easy to see that something is an illusion. There are ways.. you have mentioned some of them... I simply seek truth by all means. And when you see it nobody can condition you back. 

About this uninspirable thing .. it was an irony, I hope you noticed ?? marks.
I will leave this BAH to others... I did not want to be disrespectfull or to expres a contempt, I just wanted to expres moderate disappointment.

Best,

s.

PS. Both of us claims wanting peace, and we have somewhat different opinions and dont seem to get along, I think even this kind of environment is not ideal for release of FED. Now think of others who dont want peace but profit and other stuff... All I want to say now is that FED is going to be released
to a dangerous environment... to a rageing crowd... where only a few would be aware of what is going on. They will not make a difference or will do it late. And that is something to be worried about.

Silvije

I ask all of you:

Is it possible that somebody already have the device invented and working. I am not talking here of scams and half baked attempts that nobody can replicate. Is it possible that that man simply,
after period of thinking and seeing what huge impact would it have on the world, decided not to make it a public. Because of fear of the next world war? Is it possible? Is it possible to keep that secret?

Is maybe xenobard that inventor who has it but is dissapointed with a world and ask himself why to bother? Or is it really impossible to make such device?

Prajna said that answer is in questions :) Than seek no elsewhere! Or do by all means!

s.

lwh

Prajna, impersonating wisdom and using argumentation to forcefully enlighten others online is an offense under the new cyber-crimes legislation that's just been passed through the sphincter of the grand arbiter of the new world order.  I've saved your posts and have notified the karma police of your behaviour.  You can expect to receive a visit from them shortly.  If you fail to acknowledge their presence and purpose they are authorized now to manifest as an unrelenting set of dualisms perfectly designed to surreptitiously hinder your spiritual development until such a time as they see fit.  Consider yourself warned. ;D

As for the impact of a free energy device on humanity.  Such devices quite simply will not be allowed to exist unless they are regulated in such a way as to mitigate any disturbance their introduction may have on the global economy.  It will be illegal for you to make your own.  Buying the devices will be too expensive for all but the very wealthy.  And so you will have to rent them. 

If we're talking about radiant energy, you'll have one in your house that powers everything you currently run on batteries or mains power.  Your work-places and public spaces (roads etc.) will have units to power all their needs.  The cost for accessing these units won't be much more than the current cost of electricity.  But the savings for the environment will be monumental.

The introduction of the new energy into regions that previously had little or no conventional power will be heavily, heavily, heavily regulated.  There will be no watering of the deserts or sanitizing of the slums without addressing the issues related to the population explosions (and resultant shifts of 'power') that would follow. 

The very concept of free energy, freely available to all, is simply anathema to the capitalist, monetary, psuedo-democratic system that we all pretty much live under.  This system and all of us who maintain it will simply not allow it to be threatened, even if it means wasting the planet to keep it intact. 

There will be no revolution. 

This, at this particular moment, is my opinion, or one aspect of it anyway.  It's a big subject.  I'm sure you understand.

Les.