Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman machine replica

Started by TheOne, June 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

I found after making my machine that it could be heard through the baby monitor in my front room, so i decided to see how much energy escaped the machine, i built a card board box around the machine and lined both inside and out with aluminium foil, i can hold a LED with either leg in one hand whilst touching the oposing leg on to the foil then watched as the LED flashed in time with the RF burst from the comutator, so feeding this otherwise wasted energy back into the system should further improve the machines eficiency.

my comutator is also split in to around 6 firing sections to further build and collapse the magnetic field per revolution, this also seemed top help with the efficency.

i can now run my machine for 24 hours without load and it drops only  0.01 volt so its pretty eficient.

i still have a couple of ways to still further improve the machines efficency and il keep you posted with the results.

chad.

seekingknowledge

Hi to all those that have made replications, i have several coils made of different wire thickness to experiment with , i have my bearing but have been told that they may not work so well in wood but ive notice several of you have the bearings mounted inside wood in the replications, well to those i ask did they last? did you use a special glue? , to anyone else i ask is there some other easy to get material that 
is easy to carve a hole in to put the bearings in or should i just go for it with the wood.

Im very excited i have one specific idea that im busting to try out and once i can i will and will share my findings to all.

seekingknowledge

Well i built my newman machine but i didnt use the bearings the desighn changed cos the i would of had to had to have an axle 8mm in diameter and then things would of been out of scale as my two disk magnets are only about 35mm by about 5mm each so i just used a nail as my axle and blue tact to space them and sat my coil in the bottom part of a cardboard box ( a taco box to be exact lol) and used the nail to put two holes in either side and the axle rests inside them so i didnt need bearings.

Already had a couple of interesting results and we are just getting started, well first of all the coil i have been running it with ( i dont have a top coil yet ionly used one coil under the magnet on mine a bit like kmarinas86 and the new machine by chuck2na but a very round coil) was made from 1 100g spool of 0.8mm enamelled copper wire, last nite about 11 pm i got it to work and played round with it for a bit , the motor changes speed when you play round with the contact point as alot of you may already be aware, i took reading of the running battery (9 volt) after about an hour and it had droped from around 8.15 volts to about 7.05 volts the at about 1:30 i got it going again just before i went to bed as i stoped to play round with it abit.

Then this morning when i got up it had stoped, i started it again about twice for 15 minutes at a time so i figured it was the something wrong with the brush point so played around and couldnt get it to work so i put the other nine volt battery on it and it took off so i knew that i had ran the other battery down so i took a volt reading and it was something like 6.5 volts ( i apologise for the in acuracy of my mesurments as i wasnt writing things down but will set up to record all results very soon) then i stoped it and i went out then this afternoon i got back and twice i took reading off my dead battery, and it was like just over 7 volts then about 30 mins ago it was up to like 8 volts , that was just before i started typing this post right now as i have my machine on the desk infront of me and and i thought fuck is this
reading an illusion so i put it back on the machine and ran it for about 15 minutes while i was typing this letter, and in the last 10 or 15 mins i have been able to get it to run about 5 times for about 30 seconds or a minute.

So i wonder what the reading will be on it now , its right infront of me lets see,  and it is exactly 7 volts , but a minute later its gone up to 7.03 volts i shit you not and all in about 2 minutes , has anyone else had this before aswell?

well before i continue i will now take a break then come back and take ( accurate) mesurement and see where its at then we will maybe even reconnect it to the machine, ill give it about half an hour then i will continue typing, before i go outside for a smoke i would just like to briefly raise the subject of the newman machine running off volts not current because last nite i ran the motor for around 30 seconds off the two 9 volt transistor batteries and produced alot of speed but not nearly as much as the speed it produced when ran off the 6volt dolphine torch to which i have had for ages and used in the torch for a while, it was still working in  the torch but it only had between 4 aned 5 volts so the voltage was much less then the two transistor batteries so could some one enlighten me there, its been about 10 minutes
now since the last reading so ill be back shortly and we will all together find out more.

Remember you cant spell overunity without unity that why we must work with each other.

seekingknowledge

hi im back sorry i took longer than i expected its been about between an hour and a half to two hours since i last ran my newman machine for a about 15 minutes, now i will check my battery it was just over 7 volts last, and it is       7.29 volts

and now we will see if it runs my machine and if it does i will time it accuratly how long it runs for again and will post again as soon as it stops running, and the moment of truth,    and yes it does will post again shortly.