Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman machine replica

Started by TheOne, June 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

LOL  4 minutes, i started it again at 5:47 pm and stoped at 5:51 pm, then i just started it again for around 20 seconds and it isnt the contact points because i just tested it with the other battery and it works fine very interesting i think, sorry i have no videos to put up on youtube, and my little experiment hardly sounds convential i know but im just playing with what i have for now, im off to get a pizza then i will be back to play more.

seekingknowledge

ok several hours has past since my last post and i have tried a couple of other things i tried one theory that i had for a while and even tho i will try it again one day with a recharchable battery i can now put that theory down to dust lol, i brought a couple of weeks ago pack of capacitors with about 50 caps in it, it only costed about 10 dollars from leading edge electronics, the caps are different sizes, volts and uF, i would like to know what uF means? the one i have on there now is a 25v 470uF and it is hooked up as shown by chuck2na in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhJqjMUEb0&feature=related

Yes it is that simple, i hooked it up as shown but i left disconnected the part where the capicitor is supposed to connect before the switch, then i started it then when i made that final connection it picked up a whole heap of speed, go on try it its a blow out.

I will let it go now for about an hour, then mite try a different capacitor and becuase i have several sizes and voltages and uF ( whatever that last one means lol) i can experiment by linking some together in series or parralle to make a capacitor bank for what we require , it certainly went faster dont know about any recharging effect tho , becuase i didnt start it to long ago and it has just stoped lol, so maybe i need to play around with the capcitors.

But first i will simply try a new battery cos that one i was playing around with last nite its the last of the two that i was using today as i have stated in my last few previous posts, and just now i spun the motor again and it has taken off again, maybe its just the same thing as before (when my other battery ran down and i would start it agin) but the effect is enhanced cos the capacior.

The two batteries i have been using are general purpose eveready batteries and the batteries i brought from the shop today are eveready super heavy dutie, my motor stoped again one minute ago, i wonder if i give it a little nudge it will go again?

And yes it did , this is too cool i cant beleive none of you have reported this yet, considering the battery has been used quiet a bit today its performance since connecting the capacitor is quiet impresive, this is a strange machine, before i go to bed i will put a fresh battery on it, tomorrow i will try to wind another coil if i can it will be made from a spool of 100g of 0.5 mm enammelled copper wire the wire here is 0.8 so it should have almost twice as many windings as this one.

seekingknowledge

Well i put the new battery on for about 5 seconds lol , as i said i have no bearings so with the new battery
+ the cap the axle moves to much so unfortunatly wont be using the new battery until i have bearings which may even mean having to scale up a little, so ive just been playing around with the other dead batteries ,now here is the thing if i leave it go a little while i can runn it with great speed for  but if i disconnect the capacitor it does nothing, if i disconnect the battery and leave the capacitor and spin it it does nothing but having them both hooked up it runs for several minutes at a time if i leave it a while and 20 to 30 seconds if only give it a rest for a minute or so, whats very strange is ( out of the two dead 9volt batteries) the only one it works with is the one that i was using when i first hooked up the cap it wont go with the other and if it does it almost does nothing.

but the other one just a little spin goes for a minute so if i had a pick up coil on top we could power a led for atleast on minute at a time on a dead battery. 

seekingknowledge

Playing around i have noticed a few things , im begining to understand more why we need a spark gap, let me give an example the closer you have the contact points the faster it goes the further away the slower it goes, now if you disconnect the capacitor and move the contact point away just enuf that it still connects to the battery but dosnt have enuf thrust to make it all the way around ( even if you spin it with your hand) it will start spining once you reconnect the capacitor and with good (not mega) speed too.

Now if i then disconnect the capacitor it will stop , so if the battery alone isnt enuf to make it spin then the power cant be comming from the battery it must be the back emf captured in the capacitor, and discovered that by accident cos my brush would get pushed out of place.

Also ive noticed that if i have the points closer and that motor running with alot of speed with the battery alone then the capacitor dosnt make as much of a difference as it does in the lower rpm range , so it must be more efficient in the lower rpm range, ive had some other things to do today so i havnt got around to winding the other coil and im going drinking soon so it mite get put off till the morning.

Once i have more stable points, bearings and a top coil ( we know i need small wire for that one definatly)  the we shall have a truely working real energy machine.

Careica

Quote from: seekingknowledge on April 19, 2008, 12:01:59 AM
Playing around i have noticed a few things , im begining to understand more why we need a spark gap, let me give an example the closer you have the contact points the faster it goes the further away the slower it goes, now if you disconnect the capacitor and move the contact point away just enuf that it still connects to the battery but dosnt have enuf thrust to make it all the way around ( even if you spin it with your hand) it will start spining once you reconnect the capacitor and with good (not mega) speed too.

Now if i then disconnect the capacitor it will stop , so if the battery alone isnt enuf to make it spin then the power cant be comming from the battery it must be the back emf captured in the capacitor, and discovered that by accident cos my brush would get pushed out of place.

Also ive noticed that if i have the points closer and that motor running with alot of speed with the battery alone then the capacitor dosnt make as much of a difference as it does in the lower rpm range , so it must be more efficient in the lower rpm range, ive had some other things to do today so i havnt got around to winding the other coil and im going drinking soon so it mite get put off till the morning.

Once i have more stable points, bearings and a top coil ( we know i need small wire for that one definatly)  the we shall have a truely working real energy machine.

What happened to this topic? Why no-one post results? All go avay? How about your motor Cleranzer? This was topic I did follow long time, now no-one post here. Why?