Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Newman machine replica

Started by TheOne, June 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zornig

Thank you for the useful information!

But I don't understand this commutator: http://freenrg.info/Newman_Type_Machine_Rep/Very_Simple_Commutator.GIF 
I mean the job of the commutator is to reverse the polarity of the current what reverses the magnetic poles. But this commutator doesn't do this in my sense. For me it just let the current flow for a short time to always the same direction. Please help me to erase my error in reasoning. :)

seekingknowledge

Quote from: Zornig on November 17, 2007, 01:40:38 PM
Thank you for the useful information!

But I don't understand this commutator: http://freenrg.info/Newman_Type_Machine_Rep/Very_Simple_Commutator.GIF 
I mean the job of the commutator is to reverse the polarity of the current what reverses the magnetic poles. But this commutator doesn't do this in my sense. For me it just let the current flow for a short time to always the same direction. Please help me to erase my error in reasoning. :)

Ok im with you Zornig , if you people google the words back emf you will find several sites to do with a light globe experiment in which the light globe is linked in parralelle with a copper coil and the coil linked to a battery when the battery is connected the globe shines very dim when the circuit is open the globe flashes even brighter than what it dose when the battery is connected.

There are several pages like the one i just described some the globe shines brighter constantly because the current is being pulsed and only having the same battery drain as what it dose when it is only shineing very dim, if constant pulsing can make a light globe shine brighter cos of the copper windings then surely the newman machine (or any replica) can make its rotor turn faster by pulsing the current to its copper windings.

Also not having a light globe in the picture i guess people should be getting the recharging effect to your battery, also we would have emf telling the rotor to go one way and back emf telling it to go the other, which way would it then go? well my instinct makes me theory it should spin the way back emf is telling it to since it is supposed to be stronger, which in short would mean that the rotor would turn in the opposite direction than what the battery is telling it to, who here is with me? .

Zornig the way i view it is that the commutator most people on this thread seem to be going for isnt worth a pinch of shit other than to make it work like a normal motor, it has this area in which the circuit closes and then we get this little back emf on the end of it i mean come on, the duration of contact should me much shorter to take as less from the battery as possible we only need enuf contact to make a magnetic feild so we can collapse it again to make back emf which is what makes this thing different from normal motors.

Lets say for example that using the commutator in the link  made contact for 4 second per revoulution (its way less but im trying to make a point) we are draining power for 4 second then we produce one back emf per revolution well wouldnt it be better to have the same contact area divided into 4 so that per revolution we are still closing the circuit for same duration per revolution but producing 4 back emf istead of the one?  but we would have the contact area divided over many more places on the commutator so we put the same energy in per revolution but we atre getting heaps more back emf.

Im not an expert by anymeans but the commutator most here seem to be using dosnt work in my common sense the commutator i have in mind will be a plywood disc with the same area exposed but it is divided into many conntact points, im slowly getting there i have only one hand at the moment really.

Who agrees?

Zornig

OK, now I understand. There is a back emf that reverses the polarity. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_rvJQb2SDY
But now I don't understand is how a back emf can be while the circuit is open. Current just flows in circuits, doesn't it?

I checked up and found out that I use #12 wire instead of #6 :p. Here are two pictures of my device (hope it will work one day, I mean that it rotates at least ;) ).

seekingknowledge

Zornig you can use insulated wire if you have nothing else but if you have the money i would go for enamalled copper wire instead, the insulation takes alot more room.

Bye the way people you can see those light globe experiments on youtube they are pretty easy to find if you type in BACK EMF , i would post a link but i addmitte i got no idea how.

Has anyone thought of linking there newman machine up to another copper coil with an iron core to produce bigger BACK EMF ?

helmut

User MEM had supplied us with a thread about EMF.
His view of the EMF Funktion is well explained.

helmut