Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Power house in your hand, design breakthrough

Started by Butch, June 10, 2007, 05:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Mark and I ran out of funding, but took old machines and salvaged parts for machining a new design that tested successful. I have listed some aspects of the design.
1. It has one moving part, a rotor shaft 1" in diameter and 1.5" long. It has no aerodynamic drag as it is just a smooth cylinder shape.
2. It rotates at speeds up to 50,000 RPM and higher.
3. The complete machine is not much larger than your fist.
4. It has one magnet that does not operate in repulsion.
5. It is cog free in rotation.
6. It's voltage out put can be up to 4000 VAC and higher.
7. It's amperage is limited only by the resistance of the wiring and it's ability to handle resistance heating.
8. The amp load on the drive motor went down when the stator coil circuit was closed. We have video of all tests.
9. Self runner should be possible when we can get eddy current free material in design. We are getting rapid heat build up at this time due to the use of solid 1018 steel cores. The only drag in the machine is from eddy currents. We can eliminate nearly all of it with the right material research.
10. Investors from our group are invited to Marks or my home to witness tests.
11. Final note, it is a ultra simple design and is very forgiving
with respect to every thing having to be a certain way.
12. Will post video of tests done to date and when its self running.
Thanks,
Butch LaFonte

hartiberlin

Hi Butch, sounds good.
Can?t you take just a big sized diameter ferrite rod as the rotor ? This would not have any eddy currents losses.
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum