Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Itemized parts list for Otto's TPU

Started by SirKalin, June 14, 2007, 09:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirKalin

Hello everyone, 

My brother and I are about to build a TPU also, following Otto's recent schematic and are having a bit of trouble itemizing the specific parts required. 

Does anybody have an itemized parts list that they can post here for us (and others) to follow?

Sincerely,

Kelly & Michael C.

Dingus Mungus

An excellent idea!!!
Stephan perhaps you can lock this thread once it contains a full parts list.

hartiberlin

I think it is all in the PDF file from Otto and Roberto ?

If somebody posts again the parts list I will put it into the FAQ thread.
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

SirKalin

No Stefan, it "Is" but it's "Not"

And my apologies for not being more clear.  I guess we were really just wondering if an "Itemized parts list",  (for lack of better terminology) was more readily available, and could be included in here?
The components which are listed within Roberto and Otto's 55 page PDF document, seem to be scattered throughout it, and we are having some difficulty deriving what exactly we should purchase.  So I was also thinking an Itemized Parts list could help benefit everyone.  But, if nobody has one yet I think we will be able to figure it out sooner or later.

Sincerely,

Kelly and Michael C.

wattsup

@SirKalin

I think it is a very good idea also.

The information IS scattered. Now we are talking about the second document. Which document? The more the threads advance, the less one can cope with all the clutter.

By the way I am doing this project with my brother also. He is an electronics whiz but he does not believe in OU potential so he is my best critical eye on the market.

I am in the process of making the rings and have purchased the drivers, etc., but the coils wire gauge is given in MM and we usually use AWG terminology. Someone mentioned 24 and 27 gauge but all I can find is 23 and 28.

There has to be a way to streamline the builders efforts and information from the clutter.

@Stefan

You closed the original Otto thread to then make the new thread to discuss the builing aspects but there is so much blah, blah going on on that thread that it is wasting time and distracting our attention.

You know what, I don't give a damn about people not believing or believing or people worrying about or not worrying about patenting and rights and all this other %?%sh*t that is being rambled on and on. Just build it, test it and report, otherwise go fly a kite in a thunderstorm and you will  have OU.

It is a question of discipline. One part of discipline is posting well thought out posts, that you should read, and re-read, and re-read again before posting and ask yourself before posting it, is this really what I want to say or am I just reacting too quickly. So from what I gather, there needs to be the follow threads on otto.

1) Builders only thread.
2) FAQ's
3) Gossip column
4) Ripley's Believe it or not!
5) Looney bin corner

That way all will have a venue for their preferences and the others will be left to work on this.

All the best to everyone.