Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coreless/ Wireless Induction exp

Started by Localjoe, June 20, 2007, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

Well I answered one of my questions from earlier, didn't have time at work to use the scope I can go back this weekend if necessary, been a long week tho

Anyways while at work I had one of the other guys hold my little induction coil with the led about 2 feet above the primary and I manually brushed the homo polar. It was going from 2.6v and I was seeing 3 v every time I got it a little more stable, moral of the story the voltage doe sent climb as fast unless I pulse the thing meaning not holding the wire continuously on the outer side of the magnet but a little on and a little off showed a climbing voltage each time took about a min or 1:30 secs of pulsing action to get latest voltage readings. I might be able to take a small movie if that would help anyone, or skype cam i have a samsung mini dv or a webcam samsung will look way nice if i upload it but if someone here wants to do a confrence skype or webcam session id welcome the colaboration. 
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Dingus Mungus

Joe I highly recomend you join in our Newman spark gap motor replications...

I firmly believe if you replace your homopolar motor with a spark gap motor it will
drasticly improve your efficiency, but for now I would suggest using a PSU with
a rectifing diode to provide the input wattage. Then you can use parralel LED's
to determine your max output load. Once you have your *rough* efficiency worked
out then your testing will show you if each change has improved your design or not.
Also if you use a shunt and your scope we can see any HV spikes your device creates.

The spark gap motors we're building in another topic can be tuned to run at different
RPM's by adjusting the gap. They're self mechanicly switched so no need to do it by
hand if you build one. In the motor the BEMF creates RF which should broadcast nicely
from your transmitting coil. I don't think Stefan read your whole post but I was trying
to get his attention on this design. Stick with it... Once you can provide us with some
more numbers on your machine you will hopefully attract some replicators. I truely think
this idea is part of a puzzle we're working on here. You just have to get a little more leg
work done and I know others will see what I see in this.

Thanks for all info so far,
~Dingus Mungus

Localjoe

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Localjoe

accidentally hit enter ... Thanks for the input and help. You enlightened me a bit more to the workings of it. I'll be over to the Newman forum later tonight, to start reading and thinking of course ;D.  I'll use your idea to test the loads and specs as soon as i group all the parts together shouldnlt take long. For now dinner

Dingus Mungus

A video or pictures like you suggested earlier will definitely help
get some attention on this device. Just please remember the
efficiency readings will have to be the cornerstone of your demo.
Hand switching will have to be tollerated untill you find the motor
design that best provides the BEMF you need to transmit.

Also the materials in which the spark is generated makes a huge
difference in the size/energy of the spark. The most suggested
materials in a commutator are graphite, copper, or aluminum.
Always use dissimular contacts as it is now believed that its the
oxidation of contacts that provides the extra RF energy output.

Like I said though, definitely get involved in the newman motor
effort and then you'll have a low consumption wattage spark gap
that will give off RF that you can transmit through your design!

My only worry is your coils... Are you using resonance to couple them?
If not you should do some research in to resonant coils... It'll improve
efficiency by quite a bit and prevent any other non resonant coils from
picking up your power transmission.

Keep up the good work,
~Dingus Mungus