Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Radiant Energy - how to generate

Started by bob.rennips, June 18, 2007, 09:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Hi Bob,

I couldn't have said it better myself !!

QuoteMy understanding is that in a Tesla coil the spark gap is used to 'ping' the primary with a fast jolt of energy. Because a spark gap is used the energy injected into the primary does not leave via the way it came in because the spark gap is extinguished. This leaves an amount of energy oscillating in an LCR fashion in the primary. Because the primary and secondary are tuned to the same resonance, there is a huge build up in the secondary. The primary therefore does have current reversals which is why many Tesla coil fans use TV flybacks transformers to create the primary oscillations.

Any references for these (besides Lindemann and Dollard)?

QuoteTesla observed this radiant energy and pin pointed the phenomena down to having high frequency pulses into a wire with no current reversal. He achieved this without an attached Tesla coil.

If indeed this is from Tesla, how do you think he measured the current to see if it did not reverse?Ã,  No scopes in his time, it would have to be a theoretical/phylosofical deduction.Ã,  He means a specific thing by "no current reversal".Ã,  He's refering to a specific setup.Ã,  What is that? What is he thinking.Ã,  What's the setup?Ã,  These are rhetorical questions,Ã,  I have read his patents and I think I know what he means!!!Ã,  :)

EM

turbo

Hi :)

As my memory serves me right this works by adjusting the two paths.
so one path is verry fast and the other is verry long.
this way he seperated the positive from the negative.

Marco.

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on June 18, 2007, 08:48:39 PM

If indeed this is from Tesla, how do you think he measured the current to see if it did not reverse?  No scopes in his time, it would have to be a theoretical/phylosofical deduction.  He means a specific thing by "no current reversal".  He's refering to a specific setup.  What is that? What is he thinking.  What's the setup?  These are rhetorical questions,  I have read his patents and I think I know what he means!!!  :)

EM

Tesla found no measurable current at the output of his RE disruptor.  He may have meant no BEMF - or - since electrons are negative and drift is opposite the potential, he may have been referring to the actual current itself flowing.  When the potential is initially applied, the electrons have to align before current starts to flow - this takes a few nanoseconds or less and is determined by the resistance of the wire and possibly it's atomic structure.

Tesla stated that the "particles" that were radiated or ejected by the disruptor possessed such a low charge that they could be considered "neutrons".  This is interesting since a neutron has no charge but still possesses a magnetic moment - so they would be like little magnets at very high velocity and any conductor in their vacinity would be charged.  Question is, if neutrons come out of the molecules - how are they being replaced?  So, maybe something besides neutrons...maybe one of Walter Russell's undiscovered elements smaller than Hydrogen...could be elementary particles like neutrinos which travel through matter and have no charge but can turn into electrons...got to study them more.

(I had to ask a lot of questions of physicists to get this far with the ideas behind RE.)

The magneticlly quenched gap is interesting since it would force charged particles to curve before hitting the electrode on the other side, quenching it. 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Required reading for RE research. (Paper by Andre Waser)

See attached:

(EDIT: second file is Deutsch version.)

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bob.rennips

Quote from: Grumpy on June 19, 2007, 02:35:39 PM
Required reading for RE research. (Paper by Andre Waser)

See attached:

(EDIT: second file is Deutsch version.)

Magnificent find. Thanks for sharing. The references at the end also give many avenues of research.