Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bird on a wire

Started by WaveWatcher, June 21, 2007, 02:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

@steve_whiss
When i talk about rings i am refering to  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_armature as this is my invention and what you previously posted in theory and image is simular to the effects that are present in normal operation.

ok concidering that the ring i refer to is multipole. Every pair of fields should be treated as a seporate entity. you could look at them as single charged particles. traveling on a pre determined orbital path occupying all vectors of the path by form "toroid". It is only common sense that predicts that if we have a substance or pool of such substance (in this case aether, foam, goo, dark energy, ZPE, fabric of space-time, etc) that moving anything within that field would generate waves within and on the surface of the pool of said substance. Which is pretty much what your seeing here http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/aerodynamics/q0074.shtml However in the form of a toroid all vectors are occupied there is no introduction or departure from any given vector within the substance traveling through. all vectors are occupied and there is no uncertainty of path.

The bullet is representitive of the charged particle in this case a set of permenant magnetic fields in lets say for einstiens sake "aether". However the path is orbital and wave propagiation is radial twards the pseudo axis on the inner radius and outward on the outer radius or rather event horizon. The inner waves of aether are focal twards the center of the ring and we are talking extreme velocity with multiple poles that's alot of aether bieng focused in a inverse manner the energy density will be extreme. However the old saying of you get nothing from nothing comes to mind. We really know that there is some force bieng effected here but for now we can only assume it is there. meaning that even a extremely focused amount of aether may not be enough to be visable or do harm in the physical sense. Yet we may be able to use it as a medium of motion in space.  

BEP

@ring_theory

I believe you are completely correct. Steve appears to be thinking in negative Maxwellian terms. Perhaps like cross-field antenna? Steve are you one of those dastardly 3D thinkers?

BEP

One thing I have noticed is that everything is relative. Dare I say it? Including c.

And genius.

Genius is what others see when that little light is going off and on in your head and the resultant induction from the startup current and reverse current is numming their brain cells. ;D

steve_whiss

? I'm not really sure of what "negative-Maxwellian" means there.

3D - perhaps, to a point :) I do get lost. But I can do a photon in my head (crossed fields of EM and BH waving in and out - the intersection is a point of event. So you end up with something which is all field yet has a locus - the crossing point)

What I'm really driving at is Conservation of Energy must hold - if there is energy coming out (from any device) then unless it really can duplicate the creation event it has to come from somewhere.

And there are so many places for it to come from! But basically -

Space
  Time
  Mass

Or a major embodiment - like the forces (electrodynamics, gravity, strong, weak) or perhaps some other known energy anomaly.

Why bother? Because if we can track down the source of the power - then designing the device (hopefully) becomes less hit and miss.

As far as Maxwell goes - in his day, aether was king. He imaged "twisters" of aether as being the carriers of electricity and magnetism - they even made up physical models which "worked" i.e. demonstrated mechanically how electricity, magnetism, permitivity, charge etc worked.

I'm sort of following his lead - if something goes - then there MUST be a principle making it work. Knowing that principle would be good to get things working better.

I'd be happier if the TPU made things cold - then we'd know where the energy was coming from.

ring_theory,
what is the motion of the fields about the small rings called, as it twines about the main ring? I have often wondered what the flexing-about-a-rolling-ring (like a smoke rings does as it travels) has for a name.

And I see no particular evidence for something harmful coming out other then RF - which can cook you or damage kit.

BEP

@Steve

If it grew cold you could understand where the energy comes from? By 'negative' I mean the reverse.

Do you think if the above scenario actually happened there could be a light shift and temperature gradient at the center of the magnetic vortices and magnetic torus?

Enough for a while. I was in the middle of some difficult field strength measurements when my daughter recited her entire last 48 hours, in great detail, using one breath.

The result was a massive headache. Or is that BEMF from all the other folk's lights going off and on?
:)