Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bird on a wire

Started by WaveWatcher, June 21, 2007, 02:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

@BEP,

A separate path can quickly become a single path.  Who is to say that Otto is on the correct or best one?

Posted some brief info correlating the 170khz to the Earth's magnetic field.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1872.msg37186.html#msg37186

Waiting for parts - bored as hell...

BTW - what if the rotating field "rolled" like a wheel?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

From what I have seen here and the results you all have posted it appears that the two signals should be 'electrically' of different origin and destination. That could mean a common ground but certainly would mean they are isolated (capacitive or inductive coupling) from each other. I do believe the difference between them could be as little as a phase variance but whatever, they must induce different rotation rates for each of the magnetic fields being produced. The difference between the two speeds will be the mixed pulse rate of the D.C. output.
Making electricity is trivial to what must happen to make this work. We are talking about momentarily creating unipolar magnetic fields in ambient atmosphere. Yet another thing that can't be done.
And having a vortex on one end does mean there must be another on the other side. This is in the books it just doesn't usually sink in.
'Theoretically speaking', when you look down into one you will see a red-shift. When you look up into one you will see a blue-shift. If you have a good old fashioned mechanical watch in the middle it will appear to loose time from above and gain from below.
If you have a compass in the middle it will stop at any place friction wants it to stop.
As is in Fresnel optic rotation equipment g<1 - in the extreme case.
But we don't want to go to the extreme case, do we? Just make some juice.

When you think you have a lazy rotational difference between the two fields - stick a compass in the middle. See if you can make it point where you want it or spin the way you want just by changing the phase/speed difference between the two fields.

If you can you should probably start taking numbers.

If it is rolling like a wheel then I don't know. It depends on where how and what your signals are.

Grumpy

Would CCW increase and CW decrease velocity?

If rolling like a wheel then the polarity and direction at inner and outer would be opposite direcitons.

Also, rolling would imply a much faster velocity of change or translation (because it has to roll) within the field than if rotated without rolling.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

gn0stik

Well one thing's for sure, your interpretations are much more grounded in physics. I wholeheartedly agree about the different forces being the same thing at core, just different expressions of the same energy. Vibration, and spin, it's all about vibration and spin. At various frequencies you get higgs bosons or gravitons, at others you get w and z bosons, or gluons (mass, gravity, strong and weak forces), which are force carrier particles. At yet others you get fermions, like photons (electromagnetism). Also, spin has a lot to do with it. Here it gets a little tricky because bosons can occupy the quantum, while fermions cannot. Previously we called everything that could do this, a wave-particle. but, now that we know particles can wink in an out of existence, we know total spin can change, hence changing a particle to fermion, or boson, depending on its total spin.. So we have the forces and energies of the universe changing state and relationship constantly dependent only upon how we observe them.

Anyway, I appreciate the big boy talk. I don't think your talking over our heads, and I don't get annoyed by it.

The more we discover, the more magical it all seems. The more we can explain, the less it's explainable.

It gets a lot wierder than this when you start talking about x-y bosons, and B-L, and cooper pairs and precession, and all that with relation to the new understandings presented us by quantum physics.

There are so many questions that we are not even ready to ask.

Regards,
Rich

joe dirt

Was asked to remove post...