Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU as a magnetic vortex generator

Started by dutchy1966, June 30, 2007, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy1966

Hi,

As more and more discussion about my proposed theory is going on, I have decide to give it it's own topic.
I invite everyone to help and improve the theory.
Please stay on topic (that means assume the vortex being the main principle in the tpu).
Also if you have arguments based on SM's statements that disprove involvement of a vortex you're invited to post them.

I think there are just too many clues given by SM to deny involvement of a vortex!

I have attached my numbered list of important SM statements with this post as a reference for everyone.

Hoping for a good discussion that can bring a real working TPU closer.....

Here is the basic theory again:

TPU Operating principle proposal

For a year and a half I have been following and participating in discussions about the TPU. Dozens of theories and proposals have been published since then. Still there is no satisfying explanation that fits the statements of SM well enough to justify it being the operating principle of the TPU.

What follows is a proposal for the operating principles of the TPU. At this moment this document only adresses WHAT the tpu has to do to function, not HOW these steps are accomplished.

The theory is build around a number of, in my opinion, crucial characteristics of the tpu.

Characteristics:

1. The center of the tpu is free of interfering magnetic fields. (the control circuit is placed there)
2. The TPU stops functioning when turned upside down
3. South of the equator it works in reverse
4. There is a ?turbine? effect when starting up and shutting down
5. SM is convinced that the earth?s magnetic field is the source of the power.

After thinking about those characteristics for quite a while I came to the conclusion that, as far as I can see, there is only one solution that satisfies those 5 characteristics.

Magnetic vortex generator that redirects and concentrates
earth?s magnetic field lines into the TPU

Explanation:

The tpu sets up extremely high speed magnetic vortex. When the vortex is in place it intercept the earth's (vertical component!) magnetic flux lines while the earth rotates. Tthe earth?s flux lines get trapped in the vortex and start to spiral downwards through the vortex. Because the vortex gets narrower and narrower the earth's trapped flux lines get concentrated into a narrow beam. This concentrated flux beam gives the tpu the possibility to tap so much energy from the earths magnetic field!!

Proof based on SM's statements will be added to this thread soon....

Regards,

Robert

dutchy1966

Is there confirmation of this theory?

Absolutely! Here are some phrases from Steven Mark in direct response to the Carl Hurst letter:

Carl is absolutely correct about most everything in his letter. There are exact points of interest  9 and 13.
Yes we are definitely spinning the field at an unbelievable high rate.
Also, #17, YES

Here is what Carl wrote in the mentioned points:

9: Now to the question of the little pieces of wire and the magnet. I don?t remember anyone answering this to your or Mr.Mark?s satisfaction.
Let me have a go.
When you move a magnet across a wire you generate a current in that wire.
However, what was not iterated is that the strength of the magnet, but rather the SPEED and distance at which the magnet is moved across the wire.
Thus when we speak of moving the magnet a small piece of wire at the speed of a gunshot,  you generate a very sudden, high voltage spike in that little piece of wire. Conversely, if you could move that wire crossways through even a weak magnetic field with few flux lines, you could generate a voltage spike.
In essence Mark is doing this in his toroid.
He states he is running at about 5kHz.
For four coils (like the one that is open on the cardboard box in his garage with two lamps), he may be banging two opposed coils simultaneously with spikes,, with the magnet forcing one direction, for the sequentially.
For the sequential version, that would mean the ?magnetic flux North? (for the lack of a better way to describe it) passes one spot in the toroid 1250 times per second.
The RPM of the flux would therefore be AT LEAST 75,000RPM.
Can you imagine the kind of power you might generate from Neo magnets in an armature near windings if you COULD rev that puppy up to 75,000RPM?
Only this toroid has no back EMF when a load is put on the wires.

13: When we look at the earth?s magnetic field, there are some weird things to look at.
Does a high-speed rotational flux field draw or lense or concentrate flux lines into a Mark device?
Maybe that is exactly what it does.
This simply ADDS more density to the field.
However, something else strikes me more simply.
Mark has set up his terrific sequential pulsed magnetic field with a small battery (who cares if there is a battery ? that point is moot when you look at the power out) which rotates nearly twice as fast as the bullet from a high powered rifle.
It creates enormous numbers of flux lines crossing wires per second.
That is the key and it takes very little power.
Once power is established, one could take a tiny amount from the output and run the circuit, so again the battery is moot.
The main thing is the device?s strange reaction to physical movement.
I attribute this to the ENORMOUS impact of the speed at which the magnetic flux moves.

17: The imploding television story is very interesting.
Could Mark?s device be close to tapping into or creating such a powerful magnetic vortex?
Has he seen any evidence of magnetic attraction of any objects in or near the toroids?

In these points is confirmed:

There is a very high speed rotating field
It uses a powerful magnetic vortex
It draws flux lines from the earths magnetic field into the tpu

dutchy1966

SM Phrases:

18.   Yes Norbert, we did try them south of the equator, they work in reverse.
Can someone tell me why?

33.   How it IS POSSIBLE  to use what appears to be a weak magnetic force to generate large usable amounts of power.

39.   By the way, have you seen the video of the compass turning violently in the centre of the unit?
Notice that when I first turn the unit on that the compass starts to spin very slowly.
It speeds up faster and faster until it just stops. When it stops the unit is always operation at about its design maximum. We never found out why any of this occurred. It tended to reinforce what I observed as the turbine effect.

48.   Has anyone ever done any research on what happens when we create a magnetic field and revolve it faster and faster.
What changes and at what speed or frequency of the pulsed field do things suddenly change?
This question is unanswered for me, but might it create a vortex situation?

49.   Also, #17, YES
17: The imploding television story is very interesting.
Could Mark?s device be close to tapping into or creating such a powerful magnetic vortex?
Has he seen any evidence of magnetic attraction of any objects in or near the toroids?

50.   I am pleased that you can clearly see the turbine?.
The interesting thing is how with the right combination of frequencies, you can actually create a revolving with inertia!

56.   Talking about the exploding tv set again:
I was trying to show among other things that there HAS to BE power from somewhere!!!
And this power has to be available all the time, everywhere.
I mean we believed very strongly that the power we converted came from the earth?s magnetic field. We believed that mainly because it is the obvious choice.
However please consider that we had no way of confirming exactly where the power comes from.

57.   Has anyone an explanation for the Oregon vortex?

58.   After rereading my letters to you I became aware that in fact I have already sent you enough information to supplicate my power units.

69.   Why do you think we HAD to place our control devices in the middle of the operating coil?
Listen: when these units get going they F**K with the control units, changing the signals they put out and receive. They have no choice but to get off frequency and shut down.
In most cases they will not even start up.

z_p_e

Good idea on this thread Robert.

As I mentioned in my last post, I too feel that a magnetic vortex is involved in the operating principle of the TPU. However, as it is only part of my theory, and IS only theory at this point, I won't be posting anything more about it until I've had a chance to test various things and put all the clues together. I would encourage others to do the same, but that's another topic.

I intend to perform some interesting tests and have some working hardware fairly soon.

I just wanted to say with my last post that I feel you are on the right track. As for the others....?

Cheers,
Darren

Mannix

Absolutely!

Perhaps , down the track Darren will spice model a tpu transformer!

Its like the same thing seen by different people ,from different angles and lighting ,knowledge and beliefs. Thats is exactly what makes this both exciting and...extremely challenging.....  yes ok FRUSTRATING at times. everything that life is about.

The Carl info should be included in any theory but only in "Hindsight".

I hope that you can see the reverse  direction your perspective need to take to use the carl info.
Pass it, then look back in you rear view mirror!

Somebody told me the other day that we could also use scales to measure these spinning things and electricity generation is a secondary effect. of course electronic scales would be out of the question.

My ecd needs to spin. I am sure of that.....back to work!

Great thread!

Lindsay