Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Message from Brnbrade,
Doug56 can you please translate this ?
Thanks.

Ol? Stefan.

Estou lendo as mensagens dos colegas.
Muitos me atacando, como se meu dispositivo fosse o que iria salvar todos. ? apenas testes.
Eu sei que ele n?o ? auto sustentado nem algo melhor que campos magneticos girando ECD. Mais pude observar que coisas estranhas acontecem nele e alguns est?o percebendo isso. E minhas fotos n?o s?o trapassas.
N?o viria em um forum me passar por idiota a ponto de ser o salvador do mundo.

?nica mensagem agradav?l ? de EMDevice conseguiu ler 60hz de saida de onda senoidal. Isso se n?o for ironia dele.

O que eu posso dizer. gostaria que voce estivese aqui e visse pelo seus proprios olhos o que minhas bobinas est?o fazendo.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

wattsup

@Brnbrade

Thank you for that. I was reading that about 4 times today before doing my build.

Question: Can you provide the capacitor values in your photos. I have other questions but they can wait until I do more experimenting.

@All builders

In order that we know what to talk about on the device I am enclosing another photo of my unit with coils as 1 and 2, and connections as A, B, C and D.  We can use AP as the primary of A or AS as the secondary of A.

My unit is AS to CP, BS to DP, CS to AP and DS to BP.

While applyng DC+ to B and DC- to D I always use a compass to see any magnetic  effects and none were seen. Even pulsing the DC did nothing so I guess the aluminium is holding the field inside the coil.

But try this. Leave DC+ on B and put DC- on A. Pulse it. WOW!

You should be able to see the compass rotate if you put your compass in the middle between both coils 1 and 2. Can anyone with a unit try this?

brnbrade

BEP

BrnBrade,

Perdoar por favor tudo. Estas coisas cr?am sempre a d?vida. A maioria acreditam que voc? ? bom e honesto. Eu n?o tenho nenhuma d?vida sobre voc?. Por favor estada com n?s.

BEP

----------

BrnBrade,    Please forgive all. These things always create doubt. Most believe you are good and honest. I have no doubts about you. Please stay with us.   

BEP

z_p_e

Stefan,
This isn't too bad a translation.

I am reading the messages of the colleagues. Many attacking me, as if my device was what it would go to save all. It is only tests. I know that it auto is not supported nor something better that magneticos fields turning ECD. More I could observe that strange things happen in it and some are perceiving this. And my photos are not trapassas (tricks?). I would not come in a forum to pass me for idiot the point of being the rescuer of the world. Only message agradav?l (friendly or agreeable)) is of EMDevice obtained to read 60hz of said of sine wave. This if will not be irony of it. What I can say I would like that voce (you) estivese and saw here for its proprios (own) eyes what my bobbins (coils) are making.