Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Talking about phase...

Started by bob.rennips, July 01, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Boyce

Quote from: Grumpy on July 09, 2007, 11:00:19 AM
Let's get back to the discussion of "phase":

@Bob B:

How close to ideal phase separation (as in 120 degrees separation for three poles, 90 degrees for four, etc.) should or shouldn't it be?  I can use a ring counter or shift register to get the phased signals and then adjust them at each coil to make up for differences in winding/position, etc. - this sounds like the best approach.

Are you reversing the signal polarity like a 3-phase motor or just positive pulses?

--------------------------

I got the parts, just need to wire them up.  Pretty simple actually.  Earl posted a circuit on another thread that would be good for experimenting.  Build that and adjust the clock for freq, tune the phases, and hold on to your hat.

EDIT: (Earl's circuits - http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.0.html )

Pictures?  This is so simple to wind - why would you need a picture?

EDIT:  I did not count the windings.  I did not take pictures while winding.  It is easy enough to disassemble when and if the time comes.

Phase is everything, so accuracy of primary coil mounting is important. As I said before, minor errors can be compensated for by timing at the controller, at the expense of overall efficiency of coarse. In my controllers, each power MOSFET switches the negative side of the primary circuit. The positive is fed to the primaries common via a choke to minimize HF EMI to the power supply. Pulses applied to the primaries are uni-polar, as there is no H-Bridge used.

Bob

Grumpy

@Bob B,

Thanks much.  Confirming my assumptions.

----------------

This "dominant energy", would this be a scalar energy that is non-cancelling? Is it perpendicular to both the electric and magnetic fields?

Anything else you can tell me about dominant energy?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Bob Boyce

Quote from: wcernuska on July 09, 2007, 02:34:06 PM
@Bob B.,

Please tell us how do we 'focus the field inward' for safety as you describe. 

I assume the DB Bias is preferred for battery charging as well.  Does this help in containing or focusing the field? 

Can you tell us more about calculating efficient windings needed for a particular core size and intended load as you mentioned?  Thank you very much for time and patience.

Ward

By the use of a full toroid shape and a powder iron core, the field is focused inwards more than outwards. This is inherent in toroidal transformer design. The permeability of the core helps ensure high flux density where it is desired, but not so high of a permeability as to saturate easy.

The DC bias is two-fold in my system. Primary function is to provide a relatively high voltage dipole charge seperation between the core and earth/ground. The RMF which occurs during 3 phase drive of the toroid takes place while contained within the electrostatic field of this DC bias. Secondary function is specifically related to the application of this system as a power source for the hydroxy gas system. It provides a source of free electrons for cancelling charge, which is required by my resonance drive system.

Since this was designed for a particular application, I had worked out a way of calculating the secondary to primary ratio based on operational parameters of the load cell stack. The load impedance of the water in a cell stack is a bit strange in that regard, because there is no real load unless potential is high enough. Potential below that threshold results in a very high impedance. I really don't want to get into details of hydroxy gas technology here, but suffice it to say that the formula I use would not translate well to other types of loads. For most other applications, a capacitor would probably be required to isolate the load from the DC bias potential, while passing the energy to drive the load.

Bob

Bob Boyce

Quote from: Grumpy on July 10, 2007, 10:41:52 PM
Rich:
you are correct - Bob did state FET's.

Will edit my post, but I do not see why a lot of power should be required.  Should be able to run it off a battery.  Maybe Bob is running a house from it.

wcernuska:
point taken.  Let's keep this thread clean.

All:
I'm going to rewind my primaries and will take pictures this time.

The power to switch the power MOSFETs is so that they turn on ultra fast and clean. Enough load at the gate should be provided to get an ultra fast and clean turn of as well. It takes a good fast FET driver with plenty of power available at its input to do this.

Bob

Grumpy

@Bob,

Yes, the field around a toroid (outside) would be more dense inside than outside the ring based on the geometry and hence surface areas of the inside and outside of the ring.  A thin ring would have less of a difference compared to a very thick ring. 

Have you been able to relate dimensions to performance and controllability?  Like, would a thin ring require more bias to get the same effect as a thick section.  Isa thin ring more controllable do to the closer field densities inside and outside the ring?

Might have missed this in the other posts, but how much voltage/current are you switching across the MOSFETS?  I have several IFR types and a few STP9NK90Z's (900 volts 8 amps - low ns - see attached).

EDIT: In an effort to try to understand the dynamics of phase and the rotating field - at higher frequencies of operation and, hence, rotation, does phase error become better, worse, or just limit the upper field to some level?  You know, like with 5 degree phase accuracy you get 100%, 200% with 3 degrees, 500% with 1 degree, etc.  Not looking for these specifics, just general rules of thumb to help understand the dynamics of the field based on how I think it works.  I think that the phase error would limit the field and you may have referered to this when you spoke about 200% VS 1000%.

Does the current output heat like regular current does?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards