Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Talking about phase...

Started by bob.rennips, July 01, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

The only "requirement" for an OU device is that it "increase energy in and of itself".  A free-energy device only has to collect or harness energy - a windmill spins for free - solar cells colelct for free - after the inital cost that is.

Edgar Cayce made this clear a long time ago when he chanelled the design of a motor that ran perpetually - based on two fluids with different viscosities.  Info flow was cut off when world events changed for the worse.

EDIT:

What do the following devices have in common?

Boyce dominant energy ring
SM TPU
Molina-Martinez device
Leedskalnin motor
Gunderson SS device
Stephan Marinov's MAGVID (magnetic hyper-ionization device)

EDIT:
@Bob B - notice any distortion inside the ring or "bands"?  Like a mirage.

Edit: the verticle component of Earth's magnetic field, at about 50,000 nT field strength, yields a  Larmor frequency of 175 khz (determined by the Zeeman splitting of the cesium ground state - atomic magnetometer)

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

dani1

The GWEN-Towers of the HAARP-Project are sending waves at 175kHZ.
The ionosphere is manipulated by the US transmitter, called HAARP, in Alaska, (High frequency Active Auroral Research Program).
The natural geomagnetic waves are replaced through artificially produced VLF (low frequencies ground waves), which proceed from GWEN Towers. GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency network) transmitter stand all 200 miles across the USA and permit it so to the technology to steer the geomagnetic field artificially. One operates 150 and 175 kHz with VLF. Furthermore with UHF waves between 225 - 400 MHz. The VLF of signals go all over the earth. A GWEN station sends signals on average up to 300 miles. Each Tower is ft high on average 299-500

I understand that magnets seem to produce (resonate) an output near 175 KHz
..dani

bitRAKE

Below I have posted a graph of three composed square waves - notice how they approximate the inverse sine function.

I've been wondering why there has to be separate control coils? Certainly, it must afford a degree of flexiblity, but I'm just not knowledgable enough to know.
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

gn0stik

Quote from: Grumpy on July 12, 2007, 03:28:04 PM
Anything and everything relating to 7.xx Hz would be interesting if the Shaumann REsonance frequency had not shift to somewhere around 10 or 11 Hz.  Also Bob mentioend in an early post that he doubted that SM tuned to this low freq and that the discharge was more representative of a mugh higher frequency.  Also, SM has mentioned RF burns on several occasions as well as precise frequency control.

As for "ASYMMETRY" I don't agree 100%.

It is a little known fact that a rotating magnetic field will change a curled vector potential into a divergence - a dipole.  It is also little known that the inside and outside may not be pointing the same direction as the field rotates.

As has been posted about several times before, magnets do have a frequency and it is on the order of about 175 khz - far above 7 Hz.  I read somewhere that Tesla used this freq in some of his devises, but have not confirmed this.  There are something like 5 different classifications of magnetism and they all have a frequency - ferromagnetic is around 175 khz.  Find the others and you got something to talk about.

Then there is the newly explored world of "spintronics" where scientist hope to harness the a known aspect of electrons - they spin and this spin creates a "spin current" - which is very hard to control.  An elxtric field will produce a transverse force on a spin field - similar to the Hall effect.  Also, spin currents do not interact with the environment like charge current does - spin currents produce little heat.  One could also surmise that a spin field will produce a transverse force on a magnetic field - which would induce a current...

Go further and we see that everything has the primal element of spin - everything.  Neutrons have spin but no charge (neutrinos - ala Tesla's RE also have no charge), protons spin and have positive charge, electrons spin with negative charge.  When an electric charge is applied to a wire and the electrons rotate to align their axis to the potential - before they drift and create a current, what are the neutrons and protons doing?  The proton should also rotate since it is charged.  What is the neutron doing?

So, harness the spin and you got the keys to the universe. 

Grumpy the Schumann resonances (note plural) are a range from around 7hz to around 42 hz. There has been no real change, however there are local disruptions, and even global disruptions like solar flares etc, which can last for over a year, however, the overall range is the same. I've researched this in detail. If you can provide source material to show me otherwise, I would be willing to read it open mindedly. Scientists disagree on this, is the best we could come to if we decided to pursue this debate.

However, the 7.8hz thing with regard to Marco's experiment is not necessarily a Schumann phenomena, anyway, and should pique any scientifically minded person's interest without regard to anything else. The point is, is that something is happening here. There is something special with that frequency. It is not just coincidence that this happens with those magnets, that the earth seems to resonate at that frequency, and that our minds, that right, our brainwaves, do as well. All alpha, beta, and gamma waves that our brains produce, fall within the Schumann range. We are a product of our environment after all.

As to the 175khz thing. I know where it comes from, and I've tested this, along with just about anyone who has a frequency generator a coil, and magnet who is interested in FE.

Nobody that I know personally has ever seen any result which confirms this in any way.

But again, that's not the point. The point is, that magnetism is NOT supposed to have a frequency component, in and of itself.

@bruce, context is your friend.

At any rate, this is off topic and should be discussed in another thread, or in PMs.

Rich

Grumpy

I know what the Schumann Resonances are.  I'd have to search for the "Shumann Freq has changed" source, but this is not important.  [By the way, 7.5 hz is a measured circumferal harmonic of the earth - based on it's diameter (8 hz being a mathematical estimate based on diameter)].

The point I was trying to make, which everyone seems to have missed, is that a rotating magnetic field can meet the requirement of "increasing energy in and of itself".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bob B - are the polarities of the primaries and the secondary the same?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards