Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Getting Through Stickey Spots?

Started by Sanity101, July 02, 2007, 02:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanity101

Ive been doing allot of research and think but am not sure on how to get around magnetic stickey spots everyones been having.

In a hard drive there is magnetic shielding this shielding I believe is called MU Metal. I think it's there that way the magnet in the drive dosent F up the electronics. On all of the videos Ive seen the shielding has been added to the magnets on the rotor.  But what if you added it to the fixed magnet? That way it's only pulling one direction.

What do you guys think?

Freezer

Theres only so much you can do with it, but try different configurations out.  No one here has the answer otherwise we'd be cashing in :D  I was pondering the idea of trying bismuth discs into the configuration.  Bismuth so I've read can be heated and poured, to make your own custom shapes.  I've just been thinking lately that a magnet motor might take metals and other materials besides just magnets.

Theres also another problem I've run into many configs.  After about 120 degrees the magnetic field starts weaken.  I think perhaps a device divided into sections at a minimum distance from each other so as they wont interact and cause ill effects.

magnusx

If you want to block magnetic fields there's also a new material I found via this forum   - graphite made by chemical Vapour deposition. I can't find the site page now - i think it was Scitoys . . . but the stuff is so diamagnetic that it will float above both N and S poles and its available online relatively cheap unlike bismuth.
OTOH, I don't know wether it will really make a monopole just by blocking the field of one pole - try it and let us know!

z_p_e

Guys,

Magnetic shielding (a poorly understood misnomer in itself) has been tried by dozens of people in dozens of ways. If it was easy, it would have been done by now I would think.

But try it anyway. See the effects.

Regards,
Darren

JamesThomas

Check this link out. It's a material called Giron that has some very interesting properties.

http://www.lessemf.com/mag-shld.html

It's $35 for a 2'X1' piece. It can be cut. A bit costly, yet seems like a very useful addition to ones magnetism experimentation lab.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.