Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Disclosing Responsibly

Started by z_p_e, July 04, 2007, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

Folks, I wanted to start a topic to discuss what seems to be a heated subject at the moment, primarily due to recent claims of overunity.

The claim itself is not the topic per se, but the method, format, or process of how the claim is made and represented...is.

The following is what I suggest as a start, and anyone is welcome to add their bit.

1) Decide and state what exactly you are about to claim:
Options here include:
a)100% certainty you have achieved overunity,
b) not 100% sure and asking for help to determine if it is so, or
c) that you are only observing strange effects and that you would like other users to provide feedback.

2) Regardless of which option fits your case, please provide in your post the following minimum parts:
a) A complete drawing or schematic of your prototype or test setup,
b) A clear description of what the device or circuit is, what you think the circuit is doing, or what you wanted it to do,
c) A list of references to any other devices or documentation you based your device on,
d) A list of proper power measurements (more on this later),
e) A photo of your setup is optional, but may be helpful,

3) For those with limited Free Energy Research experience, and/or electronics experience, please post a request for someone to review your steps 1) and 2) above, BEFORE making your post and disclosure,

4) Refine all the above listed elements with the feedback received from the more experienced forum users,

5) Make your disclosure post.

Regards,
Darren

z_p_e

Before I depart:

POWER AND CREED

Few will read it...less will heed it.

Here it is anyway, it may help even one perhaps.

Sadly, due to certain circumstances, it was not completed. However, the fundamental message is there, and some further reading topics and links are listed at the end.

Good luck,
Darren

supersam

@daren,

been there, done that, got the t-shirt so now take your toys and go home!!

lol
sam

ps: see ya in a couple of weeks. can't wait for your insightful help again. no pun intended. just can't wait!

Pirate88179

@ Darren:

Wow!  Stefan should make your paper a "must read" before allowing posting privileges.  I could not agree more.  One thing I might suggest you add to your post is something about replication before crying out IDI.  It should be IMHDI (I may have done it) before replication has taken place.  Other than that, you are right on the money.  I love this site and have really learned a lot since participating.  I am working mostly over in the Earth Batteries topic.  I take pictures, I post very crude drawings, and I post videos of my efforts.  Not everyone has the ability to do that, and I understand.  What I don't enjoy is when someone pops onto that topic, or any other, and says something like "Oh, I have discovered the secret to OU and it works."  OK, great.  Show us something. "No, I don't build things, I just think about them, and you are doing it wrong."  This is not helpful in my opinion.  We have all seen this. Now, half baked ideas is the place for advanced thinking and theory's I think.  No such thing as a bad idea.  But when you tell the people who are actually building and experimenting that their ideas are flawed and you can't offer any constructive information because you have never built something similar, then this to me is a waste of bandwidth. Excellent, excellent post and topic.

To the experimenters,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

z_p_e

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 29, 2007, 12:00:29 AM
@ Darren:

Wow!  Stefan should make your paper a "must read" before allowing posting privileges.
To the experimenters,

Bill

Hi Bill, I fully agree. It (and the first post above) should be mandatory reading.

Thanks for the great feedback!