Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VAWT - Project Code Name: BIG JIBBY

Started by JesterTerrestrial, July 08, 2007, 03:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesterTerrestrial

I have designed and manufactured a Vertical Access Wind Turbine.

I now have a working prototype and am getting ready for the next stage of the project, the generator and gearbox systems.  I plan to manufacture as much of the parts for the whole turbine and generator system in-house at our own fabrication shop.

This project is not trying to break the laws of thermal dynamics or be over unity...it is designed to take power from the wind and convert it to energy...electric and mechanical.  The wind blades and tower design are scaleable in height.  Im new to this whole making electricity from the wind but it sure has been fun building this latest prototype. 

JesterTerrestrial
Power For The People

buzneg

Interesting, any estimants on the cost per kW hour? And the generator capacity of that model. (because bigger turbines are more efficient cost wise, so I can compair this with those)

and check your PM's please

fleebell

You are losing quite a bit of your power with the vanes attached directly to the shaft like that.... You need a space like the regular savonius has so the wind will act on both vanes as it flows through.  That flow through offsets the drag from the idle vane...   Pretty though!

Localjoe

This is the same awful thing innovationstation was trying to sell .. hahahahaha good one IS and friends .. anything for a buck....

Take the golden spiral phi and make 4 segments of the curve on a disc with a hole in the center for the axel then you will have a true vawt thta will actually be worth something.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..