Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BEMF pulser

Started by bob.rennips, July 09, 2007, 04:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Hi Bob, hi Tao, hi All,

Just before going to bed, I took another look at the circuit and I think I see a simple way to get things to fly as we desire.  I want to take another look at it today with a clear head before posting my schematic.  If my analysis is correct, it will help understanding of at least two inventions.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

bob.rennips

Earl, that is excellent news. I'm intrigued about the understanding of two other inventions.

I unfortunately don't have access to my workbench during the week when I'm working at clients,
so I can't refer to my experiments until the weekend.
I think I may have been tapping in on the other side of the coil but I'm fairly sure I was connecting back to the +ve of the battery. The circuit may have been something like this...

EMdevices

Bob, I see you're trying to recycle the BEMF spikes TO THE SAME BATTERY.  We played around with a lot of circuits as part of the Bedini Motor.   I came to the conclusion that a transformer is the best way to go.

In your circuit once the MOSFET is turned off the inductor spikes in voltage realy high since it needs to drive the current and the other inductor can't just increase in current so quick.  But once they both carry the same current, the energy will dissipate in the closed loop formed by these two.

EM

bob.rennips

Quote from: EMdevices on July 10, 2007, 09:03:27 AM
Bob, I see you're trying to recycle the BEMF spikes TO THE SAME BATTERY.  We played around with a lot of circuits as part of the Bedini Motor.   I came to the conclusion that a transformer is the best way to go.

In your circuit once the MOSFET is turned off the inductor spikes in voltage realy high since it needs to drive the current and the other inductor can't just increase in current so quick.  But once they both carry the same current, the energy will dissipate in the closed loop formed by these two.

EM
What I already had working was the BEMF of one coil being redirected into another coil. Unfortunately my notes on what I was doing, which are condensed into the original schematic, are infact wrong! What I thought I was doing is not what I was really doing. I'm away from my workbench so can't redo the experiment until next weekend or the next. I did this experiment a couple of weeks ago and had moved onto using capacitors as the resulting end point rather than the battery because I felt this would lend itself to be used in an oscillating manner.

Your comment has highlighted that a different battery could be the final destination for the BEMF - interesting idea. I like the transformer idea too.