Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

MarkSnoswell

@acerwz

ROLF LOL ... this doc has been emailed to everyone -- from months back. Absolutly nothing new or interesting in it -- just a very naeive "discovery" of how magnetic remnance works... or it's just a joke...

Ouite possiably it's just another clever attempt at sabotage of the credability of these forums and simillar places. Believe me -- we run formus with 250,000+ registered members so I know -- this is *the* best way to sabotage a group, individual or whole area... You polute it with material that is a mix of crazy stuff and a hint of credability... even better if you make it look like some great secret that you dont want let out. I have seen some other attempts recently at sabotage of a simillar sort -- the methods are straight out of someones text book on how to control public opinion.

Look out for the signs: The people backing these will be anonymous. They usually wont be consistent -- perhaps a new user but with inconsistant activity. They will mix a bit of credability with some totally crazy connection or claims that are intended to atract more fringe people and start flame wars... anything that diverts energy and attention from constructive activities.

The best strdegy for handling these people and the material they spread it to block them, delete their material or just move them to their own litttle corner where they dont distract anyone.

Mark.

Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

scotty1

Hi all......
Let me clear up a few things...
Matt Emery is my friend....the pictures of the meter in that pdf file are not correct.
I can speak for Matt in saying that those pics were removed from public after he realized they were incorrect. That was ages ago.....maybe 2 1/2 years or more.
I don't know who made the pdf file?
Somebody just started my computer bleeping and then blamed me for it.......I was just at home chillin' now i have to defend my mate Matty?
Tough game this OU buisness  :-\
I would disreguard that pdf unless the one who compiled it shows who he his!
Well, the part about Matt anyway.
-----------------------------
A U shaped electromagnet that has a keeper magnetized to the prongs by a short charge from a battery, will retain the magnetic circuit indefinately.
Matt tested his for almost one year, supporting its own weight by the keeper.
According to modern theory there is no motion inside that magnetic circuit, but according to the theory of Ed Leedskalnin there is motion inside the magnetic circuit.
That is what Matt (and I a bit later on) are working on.
By the way....according to Ed Leedskalnin's theory, the kicks you are talking about before current flow are caused by particle angular displacement.
Before the particles can run in the wire, they have to turn to the right angle first.
Once they have turned to that angle and will run in the wire, but...theoretically you can disrupt the current and they will return to their natural position on their own over and over without really having any current flow.
Scotty
Leedkkalnin.com

slapper

Thanks for the post acerzw:

Although I have seen all the documents before, I have not seen the relationship between Leedskalnin's perpetual motion holder and the TPU before. The red footnotes in the document helped.

Thanks again for the post. Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866