Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: archon79 on July 14, 2007, 02:06:43 PM
Great writeup Tao. As I have suspected for a long time, the real work of the TPU is in the control circuitry, which means we will need the abilities of an experienced circuit designer and pic programmer if we want to have fully working units equal to SM's devices.

Do you have a theory why the control circuitry needs to be placed inside the coil?

From Steven:
"# 3. As you know, Large amounts of FEEDBACK is essential to frequency and control when using SS devices for everything in the electronics world, HOWEVER, it is the enemy of generators! If anyone ever gets one of these things operating, have them measure the electro magnetic and hash radio around the unit....it will blow your mind. so, what does that do to control devices in close proximity? Why do you think we HAD to place our control devices in the middle of the operating coil? Listen: when these units get going they F**K with the control units, changing the signals they put out and receive. they have no choice but to get off frequency and shut down. In most cases they will not even start up. TUBES are NOT as sensitive as SS control devices and DO NOT require the massive amounts of feed back to operate."

I think it is basically as SM states, all the various magnetic fields being generated by the control coils , and that HV KICKs, can cause these SS control ICs to fail to operate steadily and thereby result in a non-operating TPU. So, Steven places the control units in the direct center of the TPUs (the later, strong TPUs), and this would be the one spot where the least effects from the magnetic fields of the collector would appear, not to mention the HV KICKs.

Some points from the other thread you made that are still unclear to me.

-The reason that the frequencies ARE dependent on the circumferences of the TPUs

There is the two things you need be concerned with, the duration of the pulse that is sent to each control coil to MAKE a KICK, and then the BEST frequency(s) at which the various control coils should operate at.

The reason that the frequencies ARE dependent on the circumference AND the lengths of the various control coils is that these control coils MUST be timed such that EACH SUCCESSIVE(next in line) CONTROL COIL creates IT'S KICK JUST AS the KICK FROM THE PRIOR CONTROL COIL IS STARTING OR ENDING(experimentation will determine the best time)...

So, lets say you chose the simple firing sequence for operating the control coils and you decide to use 3 control coils, where each successive one creates the next KICK. Now, lets say you use a frequency of 1 Hz for this. This means that the 1st control coil with create it's KICK, and cause electrons on the collector covered by that 1st control coil, Now, since you WANT the 2nd control coil to fire AS the KICK FROM 1st CONTROL COIL IS STARTING OR ENDING(experimentation will determine the best time), this means that the 2nd control coil with fire and create it's KICK, THEN, this will happen again with the 3rd control coil which creates it's KICK just after the KICK from the 2nd control coil....

So, think for a minute about what just happened here. We are using a frequency of 1 Hz(which of course means 1 cycle per second) for the firing sequence, BUT, the TIME it takes to actually make a KICK in each of the three controls coils takes nanoseconds(or up to many milliseconds if you use the collapsing mag field KICKing scheme), and since each of the control coils in this example are firing in succession for best power output(electron flow) on the collector, that means that before that 1 SECOND(1 Hz) is over, in fact way before it is over, ALL the control coils have fired. So, now, there is no more KICKing happening until that 1 second is over, then that first control coil fires again, and the 2nd and 3rd, etc. BUT, that TIME between when the 3rd control coil fires and the time that the 1st control coil fires AGAIN, it SO LONG that the ELECTRON MOVEMENT(momentum) that you are building in the collector DIES OUT.

So, you need to find a frequency that is based on the amount of time it takes to fire the complete set of control coils which are along the entire length of the collector, so that when that LAST control coil fires, just after this, the 1st CONTROL COIL will start the WHOLE CIRCULAR PROCESS OVER AGAIN...

Man, SM was right, this is hard to explain lol! Please note, the above is simply a contrived EXAMPLE that LETS YOU SEE how frequency CAN BE RELATED TO the CIRCUMFERENCE of the COLLECTOR. In practice, you might uses harmonic firing, multiple collectors, any number of control coils, etc, SO, there can be MANY differences from the example I outlined above...

Hope that in some way helped!

-The spinning field

There are multiple spinning fields. The electrostatic spinning field that comes from the successive KICKs occurring around the circumference of the collector is one. The magnetic B fields ON THE COLLECTOR created by these intense HV electric fields of the KICKs is a second spinning field. And, If you chose the collapsing mag field KICK generation option, you will have another spinning field, this one also of magnetic B fields, but these are PERPENDICULAR to the ones created on the collector by the KICKs.

-The flame-like RF discharge from the leads in the video

Ok, when the electrons FEEL the KICKs the electrons start running, like a monster is chasing them, lol. If there is an OPEN CIRCUIT on the TPU leads, the building movement of electrons CAUSE a voltage to appear on the leads.

Now, when these leads are brought close to each other, you see that VERY powerful flame-like discharge. This SHOULDN'T be considered a discharge, but more like a flame-like CONDUCTIVE LINK between the two leads of the collector. You see, the electrons are being propelled along the collector at such a rate, that there is a HUGE potential for massive AMPS along that collector. From the point of view of one of the collector's output leads, electron are being PUSHED TOWARD IT, and from the view of the other collector's output lead, electrons are being PULLED INTO ITSELF, there is a sort of electron vacuum effect lol.

Picture this, one of the output leads acts like a North pole of a magnet, and the other output lead acts like a South pole of a magnet, and there is an incredible force on them towards each other. This force of attraction comes from the electrons being propelled at such speeds(AMPS or the POTENTIAL FOR amps) via the KICKs. Since the KICKs are happening at SUCH a FAST RATE, you could literally hold the TPUs output leads like 1 inch apart, and there would be a CONTINUAL and NON-ENDING flame-like CONDUCTIVE LINK (discharge) occurring, for as long as you hold those leads 1 inch apart. There is no DISCHARGE of the collector, since there is nothing TO DISCHARGE from it, it is a continual process that happens AS LONG AS THE CONTROL COILS ARE STILL PRODUCING THE KICKS. This is why Steven is saying that the TPU can be deadly, for when it is running, and outputting, IT WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO until either the control coils stop making KICKs OR the collector burns up and destroys itself.

giantkiller

Interesting how the stun gun leads are also 1" apart. Arbitrary? I think not.

Now those were interesting experiments! :D
I thank God I didn't have the power SM talks about. LOL  :o

If I had the time I would do a flash graphic with sliders to change the freqs resonance time. Hmmm... Now that would make some great content, eh?

@Tao,
Great info & visualizations, man!
So as we go around the circumference the next kick is impressing upon the declining previous kick. So we are racing to beat the latency of the previous declining magnetic field? And we are right ahead of the previous kick just like surfing. How else could we hang ten on a board sticking 5 feet out in space? Is this a good analogy? It is like a growing tidal wave right behind us?
If this post needs modification let me know.

But back to my fitfull controller. Argh!

--giantkiller.

eldarion

Something interesting I found while searching for fast recovery diodes (sometimes used as damper diodes in TV circuits):
http://www.earlytelevision.org/damper.html

Seems that this diode tries to get rid of the oscillations in the high-voltage line-scan waveform of old tube-based sets.  Now recall SM's exploding TV story... ;)
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

ltseung888

I have put an explanation of the theory and operation of the TPU according the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory in:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2621.msg40143.html#msg40143

Comments are welcome.  It is only the first draft.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

tao

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 15, 2007, 06:01:20 PM
I have put an explanation of the theory and operation of the TPU according the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory in:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2621.msg40143.html#msg40143

Comments are welcome.  It is only the first draft.

Thread-jacker... lol.

I already said, the OU comes from the electrons moving themselves in the HV KICK fields, the continual buildup of electron 'momentum', and the fact that the TPU has a perfect ANTI-LENZ characteristic to itself.

Your document merely and SLIGHTLY recaps what I already completely said.

No offense, but please keep the 'pulse forces' and 'lead outs' out of this thread...