Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IMPORTANT - key ingrediant for a working TPU

Started by archon79, April 07, 2007, 09:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

i do not undestand..
if you elliminate the effect by using a box then you won't see it right?

M.

Motorcoach1

@ Marco you can use a box (Farad cage )but the effects will not be as  great or up to power,it will be without it . In the testing stage there are many harmful effects in the research that may and can hurt you !  just be aware of what your doing  and the frequencies that your working at. beee safe thats all we are saying

turbo

if that is true i should have been dead by now.
i tested quite alot of coils and i have never noticed anything harmfull exept for the suspected RF noise.
Pherhaps you are talking about X-rays

Marco.

Dingus Mungus

I had seen in the live tests that were done the produced RF noise disconnected USB devices 5 feet away. While I'll agree the TPU is no where near as dangerous as people are making it out to be, thats a lot of RF noise to just hang out in... Especially with sensitive equipment that we need for propper measurements. A faraday cage is a pretty good idea to insulate yourself against any RF or even microwave being produced. Altho I should point out again that I belive the size of the mesh determines the frequency bandwidth the mesh will protect against.

@Marco
Does the device recieve a external frequency?
I mean besides the powered input frequencies.
Has an energy blocking effect via cage been observed already?
A propper cage and a "kicking" ring would need to be tested to know.

I'm hoping to have a good scope and HF pulse generator here soon.
Being killing my hands winding "just for fun" coils in the mean time.

~Dingus Mungus

NewAge

Hi!
Sorry for the interuption, but does it mean that I should put the TUBES inside the TPU? Would there be enough space for that?