Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity/Buoyancy Device Simple Schematic. (Tell me why it won't work)

Started by tytus, July 15, 2007, 09:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tytus

If you force the ball to pass through paddle wheel type power generation devices on its way up and down the system, the energy could be stored and used to aid in its reinsertion at the bottom of the water tube.
The magnet at the top gives it a little help coming over the edge even though it is already inclined to go over because of its direction of travel caused by the slant at the top of the water container.

Tell me at which point does this device fail ?

TheOne

if your ball float they will not able to pass the paddlewheel, so your idea don't work :)

tytus

Ok, so what if we changed the reinsertion mechanism to have the ball roll to a spot directly under the water tube and then have a plunger push it up through a one way valve/gate ?), then if we make the device 20 feet tall and thin (thereby increasing the energy produced and reducing the water pressure at the bottom of the watertube), the ball would generate a lot of electricity if it floated up and then fell through the air by that distance through a bunch of paddlewheels attached to generators which would store the energy in a capacitor for use in powering a reinsertion mechanism. Surely this amount of energy would be enough to operate a simple reinsertion mechanism at the bottom of the device.

Dingus Mungus

Lots of energy required to prevent water from leaking when inserting the ball.
Explain how you'll insert the ball in detail, and you'll answer your own question.

~Dingus Mungus

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1651.msg17408.html#msg17408

Gearhead

Inserting the ball at the bottom of the column of water requires displacing the water upward.  This is all the energy the ball can recover when it is displaced by the water.  If the process were 100% efficient the net energy becomes zero.