Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Waballs

And in case you think we missed it,

As the other perceptive members have pointed out, his very first post was hateful and abrasive. Isnt it something, that the very thing he is fighting us about, he did from the very start? No restraint, no concern for others, nothing. And yet this clown demands that we stop it? When you cant even control yourself?
It would have been one thing to ask nicely, to show that what he says isnt bs. That would have been easy really. But no, he cant even do that. Lead by example right? not with wannabe.
The truth is, and its obvious from the looks of his rat apartment, that he makes himself feel big by trying to order 'strangers' around. Because in the real world people just laugh at him.
You cant expect people to take you seriously if you do the very thing that you are ordering them to stop doing. Dipshit.

WilbyInebriated

you are fucking mental...
call them, tell them i am "harassing" people on the web. do you think they will evict me? they too will want you back up your claims with substance. how you gonna do that? give them the addy to this thread? yeah that will work LOLZ
wasn't it you accusing me of being a tattle tale? and now you are gonna do it? kinda makes you a hypocrite doesn't that? you contradict yourself...
i have not once defended larry. i HAVE repeatedly said that your petty insults are not productive and that you need to grow up, which i still stand by.
sorry i didn't sugar coat it enough for you, whaaa fucking whaaa
still avoiding my questions? you make claims and then don't back them up? i suppose thats what you call science...did you learn this from hans? here are the questions, AGAIN
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 09:50:46 AM
where did i "volunteer" to help anyone? where did i ask you to stop questioning larry?
these are two simple concise questions, i am going to fathom a guess that you will avoid answering them...
if you choose not to respond to these it will be an admission you are talking out your ass.
when AND IF you answer those, try this one, what EXACTLY was abrasive and hateful in my first post?
hans has avoided answering this, i imagine you will also.

no concern for others? LOLZ this is too fucking laughable to even respond to.
like i said anytime you wanna stop by and "chat" you know my address. you wont... noballs
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Devil

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 10, 2008, 08:33:52 PM

For those interested in the USA 225HP Pulse Motor development, you may like to know that they are in a much more advanced state compared with many others.  They are funded by the Jupiter fund.  The website is http://www.jfg.us.com. They do not need any promotion from individuals like me because they already have vast resources. 

The working of the Pulse Motor is explained by the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.

Tseung, do you think the Jupiter fund group are also developing the Flying Saucer?  What are the modifications they need to make based on their 225HP Pulse Motor?
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

Ben Waballs

You and Larry sure do make a cute couple. You even dodge the truth like he does! How cute! So hey dont let it bother you that you are a flaming hypocrite. We dont. I guess what you are really saying is that when you feel justified, you can say whatever you want, right?
Dont feel bad about being owned here. Just pretend its all the people around you, in daily life. Cause it it.
You have had a lot of experience being owned, Im sure. Being someones bitch is probably the best thing you will ever accomplish in life. I guess you had to turn out better than your parents. Everyone else did.
I pray that we can help you to get what you want most out of this forum, a tiny chinamans dong. Once you have the Golden Larry Dong, then life will be complete. Imagine the respect you will get in your section 8 housing! You two can wear your funny hats to the gay pride parade. I suggest you first find out if larry 'swings that way' or "leads out" the lovesnot that way.
PS ignore that scratching on your forehead. My balls were itchy:)

ltseung888

Quote from: Devil on May 11, 2008, 10:27:29 AM
Quote from: ltseung888 on May 10, 2008, 08:33:52 PM

For those interested in the USA 225HP Pulse Motor development, you may like to know that they are in a much more advanced state compared with many others.  They are funded by the Jupiter fund.  The website is http://www.jfg.us.com. They do not need any promotion from individuals like me because they already have vast resources. 

The working of the Pulse Motor is explained by the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.

Tseung, do you think the Jupiter fund group are also developing the Flying Saucer?  What are the modifications they need to make based on their 225HP Pulse Motor?

Dear Devil,

I have no direct access to the research laboratories of the Jupiter Fund Group.  Thus whatever I post is pure speculation on my part.  The reasons that I believe they might be working on the Flying Saucer Project are as follows:

(1)   The information was presented to them at Tsinghua University in 2006.  They showed keen interest.
(2)   They have team members who can read Chinese.  They extracted the information from the China Patent database on the Flying Saucer.
(3)   They were talking about having a wheel with a slice of their 225 HP Pulse Motor to provide power.  All their cars can be four-wheel drives.  Changing a wheel is equivalent to changing an engine.
(4)   When they heard about the Magneto Propulsion Unit (MPU), they commented that it is an advanced development of their engine-wheel.  The engine-wheel is surface bound.  The MPU allows flying into space.
(5)   The personalities of the Engineers present were ? very eager and keen to learn new developments.  They were willing to ask intelligent questions.  They spent years on their machines without understanding the true source of energy.  They adopted the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory within the first half-hour.  There is no doubt that they are well acquainted with ?O Level Physics?.
(6)   They appeared to be well funded.  They stayed in the five-star hotels and rented luxury cars with drivers on their trip.
(7)   They are well connected with the US Government.  Many members of their Board have military background.  One of their presentation slides showed their engine on a military jeep.  See http://www.jfg.us.com for details.

I shall let Top Gun comment on the technical side of how to modify their 225 HP Pulse Motors into engines for the Flying Saucer.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.