Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

TopGun:

I also identified a way to convert a horizontal pull to a vertical pull...it's called "An Inclined Plane!!!

If you look at the arc described by your pendulum, or ANY pendulum for that matter, it effectively (due to the string) represents an inclined plane.  So, if you pull the string and the ball goes up, this is the same effect.  If you can't see this, you need to attend a 2nd grade science class.  Possibly even more basic than that.  Your response to Hans was telling him that the pulleys are a MACHINE.  Well, in your example, the pendulum is also a MACHINE.  This is so laughable to me.  You can't be serious and not know this can you?  Please tell us this was your attempt at making a joke.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

chrisC

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 15, 2008, 07:02:51 PM
TopGun:

I also identified a way to convert a horizontal pull to a vertical pull...it's called "An Inclined Plane!!!

If you look at the arc described by your pendulum, or ANY pendulum for that matter, it effectively (due to the string) represents an inclined plane.  So, if you pull the string and the ball goes up, this is the same effect.  If you can't see this, you need to attend a 2nd grade science class.  Possibly even more basic than that.  Your response to Hans was telling him that the pulleys are a MACHINE.  Well, in your example, the pendulum is also a MACHINE.  This is so laughable to me.  You can't be serious and not know this can you?  Please tell us this was your attempt at making a joke.

Bill

Bill, seriously, this guy is so laughable! I'm lost for words! It's like Bill Clinton saying, "well... O.S is not S*X"
Well, a pendulum is not really a machine... what the hell is it? A swinging Dong?

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 15, 2008, 06:24:11 PM
Dear Hans,

You have identified the way to change a horizontal force to a vertical force so that it could do vertical work.  The requirement is a "machine".

In the case of a simple pendulum under a Lee-Tseung Pull, we see no "machine".  Furthermore, with such a machine, the output energy would be equal to the input energy + loss.

Thus we have to look at all other possibilities as top physicists.  The other obvious possibility is that the tension of the string does work.  That physics and mathematics is understandable by the average "O Level Physics" student.  Since a string by itself cannot supply energy, Gravity must be responsible in supplying this energy via the string.  This is the Lead Out Energy.

Lee-Tseung obviously possess more than "O Level Physics" Knowledge.  They are the first ones to state the obvious and put that into their patent applications.  They cannot be wrong.

What embarrasses the so call scientific authorities or establishments are - two retirees not belonging to an Establishment pointed out this fact.  The consequence of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory is solving the Energy Crisis by at least 300 known OU inventions.  The Patent Offices and many scientists (and also many paid debunkers) wrongly rejected such inventions for centuries.

Well thats really funny now! You used "PULLEYS" in your pendulum14 and pendulum21 din't you? I tried to explain you how pulley works and you kept telling me if you put pulley below horizontal level, it will not do any positive work :)
Now you say you do not need a perfect horizontal force. Your whole analysis is based on perfect horizontal force. I told you millions of times that please do not evaluate system just on the basis of final position. It is very important to know how bob moved up? was it gravity or was it force that you applied. Added tension in string is the result of inclined movement of bob. The vertical component is balancing mg i.e the weight of bob and horizontal component is balancing horizontal force on bon and that is why the system is in balance or equilibrium. Where is the lead out energy that you are going to take out for additional work? Which part of your slide no 3 is you are going to use for extra work? If you try to extract any work from system, it will go out of equilibrium, won't it?
Now if you can't or do not want to put mathematics of pendulum motion, please let me know how you going to take out the extra work from the system and at which point and still keeping system in equilibrium?
waiting

Evil Roy Slade

lol. Don't you get it people? The carrot is Lee-Tseung pulling your collective legs!

The words Hook, Line and Sinker come to mind.

ERS
I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.    Oscar Wilde.

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 15, 2008, 11:12:21 PM

Now you say you do not need a perfect horizontal force. Your whole analysis is based on perfect horizontal force. WRONG!

Dear Kul_ash,

The whole analysis is based on the tension (force) in the string having vertical and horizontal component.  The string also has displacement in the vertical and horizontal direction.  We can then analyze the vertical work and the horizontal work.  The vertical component of tension is in same direction as displacement (upwards).  The string thus does positive vertical work.  The horizontal component of tension is in opposite direction to displacement.  Thus the string does negative horizontal work.  This is ?O level Physics? and cannot be wrong. 

Since the string itself cannot provide energy, the energy comes from Gravity.  Any Lee-Tseung Pull (including horizontal) that maintains tension on the string will Lead Out Gravitational Energy.

The analysis is never based on perfect horizontal force.  Please do not fall into that trap and mislead yourself and others.