Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: Paul-R on January 29, 2010, 06:29:38 PM
When you, chrisC, know 10 times more about the new Physics  know now, you will grow to realise what a plonker you are.

deleted.

chrisC

Quote from: Paul-R on January 29, 2010, 06:29:38 PM
When you, chrisC, know 10 times more about the new Physics  know now, you will grow to realise what a plonker you are.

Plonker? You're seeing yourself in the mirror, and you've been reading too much new-age Physics, you  wanker!

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkKPfhQgEVk

The Steorn demo.

It looks like the Steorn Demo is slightly less convincing than ours.  We can at least have meters at the Input and at the Output side to demonstrate overunity.  We also have the waveforms from the oscilloscopes.

The good thing is that we both are willing to open our demonstration prototypes to the World.  Engineers can bring their own test equipment.

OU is a certainty now.  We need to improve the efficiency to generate more watts.

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Comments on the Steorn Final Demo

I have watched the three part final demo:
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkKPfhQgEVk
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/reeeeeely#p/a/u/1/QPaE78qnXks
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-IZby6lIY

It is clear to me that Steorn is NOT using the Lead-Out Energy to explain the source of energy of Orbo yet.  Their demonstration and the data presented so far is NOT convincing as far as proving COP > 1.
If I were to present the Orbo from the Lead-Out Energy Theory Point of View, I would do the following:
1.   Explain the Lead-Out Energy Theory first
2.   Talk about the various factors that would affect the efficiency
3.   One important factor is the PULSE Current.  It must be provided at the right time.  Its strength and duration will determine the INPUT POWER supplied.  Its frequency should vary with the External Load.
4.   Another important factor is the Coil.  In the Orbo, magnetic attraction was used.  In the Tong wheel, magnetic repulsion was used.
5.   Another important factor is the diameter of the wheel.  With a larger diameter, more coils and magnets can be put on.  Tuning can be achieved with different number of drive coils and collector coils as in the Tong wheel.  The larger wheel also allows time for the Lead-Out Energy Process to complete. 
6.   With any PULSE Force, the pushed object will take time to accelerate to the highest speed to take full advantage of that force.  If the RPM or pulse interval is too fast, this will not happen.  Most Pulse Motor Researchers did not understand this important factor.
7.   The most important aspect is to allow other groups to test the demonstration prototype with their own equipment. 
As far as providing full engineering specification for replication, Steorn would like to protect some secrets.  In addition, there were much tuning to get to the right working point.  The Tong Wheel can demonstrate this aspect very well with the proximity switch positioning.  With slight variation, the Tong wheel can rotate clockwise, rotate anti-clockwise, stop, achieve OU or fail to achieve OU.

The better way is to have manufactured Educational Products that can demonstrate OU at purchase.  The buyer (developer or student) can then take the product apart and improve.

At this moment in time, the Tong Wheel is ahead of Orbo in its ability to demonstrate OU.  Both devices are now open to the Public for verification and testing.  The World will benefit.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 31, 2010, 02:46:59 PM

The better way is to have manufactured Educational Products that can demonstrate OU at purchase.  The buyer (developer or student) can then take the product apart and improve.

I have always promoted this idea but the price should reflect the ability of researchers or students to pay. The sooner such kits are availble, the sooner there will be temasm of people improving your technology.