Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: chrisC on February 07, 2010, 09:00:13 PM
@happyfunball

Just a gentle reminder for the naive sheep that follows con man and snake oil vendors. These people often leave a legacy of promises of great cures and major scientific discoveries but eventually end up asking for money!

cheers
chrisC

That's why he needs to get inexpensive prototypes into the hands of
random folks competent to evaluate it...then things go out of control
...to sucess, and he gets the credit...Only then does he win.

:S:MarkSCoffman

jisatsy

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 07, 2010, 04:56:58 PM
The present price is a bundled price for manufacturing companies - one week course plus a working prototype.  The manufacturing company can then produce the educational product paying 10% royalty to Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation limited and 10% to a charitable organization of their choice.  The present price is HK$150,000.

One manufacturing company has signed up and a prototype has been delivered to them.  More are on the way.  Some are waiting for the 300 watt version. 

When mass produced, the cost of the Education Product is likely to drop to the material, the manufacturing cost plus profit.  The material cost should be less than HK$2,000.  The other two items will be Country and Company dependent.

The material cost for the 300 watt version is likely to be more or less the same.  There are a number of technical issues to resolve.  The biggest one is loopback.  If that technical problem is resolved, building the 5KW version will be a certainty.  The material cost may rise to less than HK$3,000 only.

However, the 5 KW version will be a commercial reality.  Huge investments will pour in and the profit motive will dominate.  The price of the machine is no longer an issue.  The political issues will take over.  There is talk that China may then give a working 5 KW unit as a gift to every nation on Earth with all the instructions on how to built it.  Many Countries may treat it as a chance to become great and give it freely to its citizens.  Some developing countries already expressed that intention.

The cost will then be zero.

In Hong Kong, some developers intend to include that in their new buildings.  The cost will be lumped into the selling price of the building.  It will be advertised as a free facility.

150.000HK$ = 14110 â,¬ or 19302 US$ for a working device + 1 week course.
It´s not that expensive if you think about that a 1 week manager seminar can cost up to 50.000â,¬ and more.
But i don´t represent a company, so 15k â,¬ is too much for me as a private person.
Is there a way to get a educational device for less if you don´t have to give that 1 week course?
Also, can you give a warranty that if that device don´t work as promised (no OU effect) you will give the money (all of it) back?

ltseung888

[A author=jisatsy link=topic=2794.msg227213#msg227213 date=1265657935]
It´s not that expensive if you think about that a 1 week manager seminar can cost up to 50.000â,¬ and more.
But i don´t represent a company, so 15k â,¬ is too much for me as a private A.
Is there a way to get a educational device for less if you don´t have to give that 1 week course?
Also, can you give a money back guarantee that if that device don´t work as promised (no OU effect) you will give the money (all of it) back?
[/quote]

The course starts with us supplying a working unit.  The customer company can first evaulate the working unit before signing for the course.  DO NOT PAY A SINGLE CENT if the working unit does not pass the inspection of the company experts.

There is no money back guarantee - it is impossible to provide money back after a 5 day course.  We cannot afford to have debunkers deliberately destroying and wasting our limited resources.

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 08, 2010, 03:54:47 PM
[A author=jisatsy link=topic=2794.msg227213#msg227213 date=1265657935]
But i don´t represent a company, so 15k â,¬ is too much for me as a  A.
Also, can you give a  back  that if that device don´t work as promised (no OU effect) you will give the money (all of it) back?

The course starts with us supplying a working unit.  The customer company can first evaulate the working unit before signing for the course.  DO NOT PAY A SINGLE CENT if the working unit does not pass the inspection of the company experts.

There is no  - it is impossible to provide  after a 5 day course.  We cannot afford to have debunkers deliberately destroying and wasting our limited resources.

Dang! I knew it! No money back ...... hahaha. That sums it up.

cheers
chrisC

jisatsy

Quote from: chrisC on February 08, 2010, 04:07:43 PM
Dang! I knew it! No money back ...... hahaha. That sums it up.

cheers
chrisC

Not so fast Chris. To be fair: He offers that the company can check the device first and then pay.
I don´t think that it is nessesary a scam, just because they don´t offer a money back warrenty.

Imagen they would give out units with a money back warrenty. How many of you would buy one, study it, and send it back? I would. And i guess many companys would also do it.

@888 Where in China are you guys located? Is there a possibility to visit you and test the device (for free) at a randomly choosen place (to prevent fraud by hidden devices).