Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 04, 2010, 12:52:33 PM
pavlov's doggie is back... here boy! i got a bone (question) for you to chew on... what purpose does your continual insulting of larry serve?

@WilbyUrinated

Well, retards will never understand what the purpose is despite several rounds of challenges to old Tseung to prove O.U and not just talk. If you are able to read Mr. Ting's own words(?), there is NO O.U in the Tong wheel. Can you understand English, you retard? Or is it that old Tseung has urinated on his pet dog so much this dog cannot tell piss from water?

Enough said. Retards will always be retards, they are born that way.

cheers
chrisC

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 04, 2010, 09:28:53 AM
Dr. Raymond Ting and his Pulse Wheel.
... THe wheel spins but show no sign of overunity."

Well, after years of delusions, the final analysis straight from the horses mouth?

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on March 04, 2010, 01:33:09 PM
@WilbyUrinated

Well, retards will never understand what the purpose is despite several rounds of challenges to old Tseung to prove O.U and not just talk. If you are able to read Mr. Ting's own words(?), there is NO O.U in the Tong wheel. Can you understand English, you retard? Or is it that old Tseung has urinated on his pet dog so much this dog cannot tell piss from water?

Enough said. Retards will always be retards, they are born that way.

cheers
chrisC
logical fallacy as a response from you... how typical. so for sake of argument, let us say larry doesn't have OU... what purpose do your continual insults and name calling serve? other than to demonstrate just how immature you are.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Paul-R

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 04, 2010, 11:35:55 PM
logical fallacy as a response from you... how typical. so for sake of argument, let us say larry doesn't have OU... what purpose do your continual insults and name calling serve? other than to demonstrate just how immature you are.
It earns him a wage.

chrisC

Quote from: Paul-R on March 05, 2010, 07:20:45 AM
It earns him a wage.

@Paul-R

You can't pay me enough to live in your part of the (rotten) woods and you certainly won't be able to afford to live in my neighborhood. Oh, you definitely won't be able to afford to pay me enough to watch old Tseung's posting for O.U truths!

Haha, you're a real wanker.

cheers
chrisC