Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Gun

Quote from: utilitarian on April 24, 2008, 10:00:29 AM
Quote from: Top Gun on April 23, 2008, 07:38:58 PM
@ utilitarian,  Please see the solid rod on the RHS of pendulum15.jpg.  You use it to lift the weight in a similar fashion as the string on the LHS.  The rod did not get shorter.  Has there been work done via the rod???

Physics and Mathematics cannot lie.  When there is a force and there is a displacement, we can resolve them in the vertical and horizontal directions.  We can calculate the vertical work done and the horizontal work done separately.  We can sum them at the end. 

The string does not extend or shorten but work has been done via it.  Correct???

Sorry, but that is incorrect.  Since the pull is applied at the bob, it is the bob doing work by lifting the rod, not the other way around.  The rod still does no work.

Now if you are applying the pull on the rod, then the rod will do work, but not due to any downward tension from the bob.  The only reason the rod would do work is that it is being pulled.  No magic lead out there.

The magic is in the tension of the string.  I shall let you work out the logic and the mathematics.  You are encouraged to get Kul_ash and your physicist friends to help you.

The stupid dog that was led around the garden by Kul_ash.

Pirate88179

@ Topgun:

"From:
The stupid dog that was led around the garden by Kul_ash."

Hey, if that leash had tension on it, it might have been "leading out" enormous amounts of power. Who knew
that walking a dog in the garden could solve our energy problems?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

utilitarian

Quote from: Top Gun on April 24, 2008, 10:54:43 AM
Quote from: utilitarian on April 24, 2008, 10:00:29 AM
Quote from: Top Gun on April 23, 2008, 07:38:58 PM
@ utilitarian,  Please see the solid rod on the RHS of pendulum15.jpg.  You use it to lift the weight in a similar fashion as the string on the LHS.  The rod did not get shorter.  Has there been work done via the rod???

Physics and Mathematics cannot lie.  When there is a force and there is a displacement, we can resolve them in the vertical and horizontal directions.  We can calculate the vertical work done and the horizontal work done separately.  We can sum them at the end. 

The string does not extend or shorten but work has been done via it.  Correct???

Sorry, but that is incorrect.  Since the pull is applied at the bob, it is the bob doing work by lifting the rod, not the other way around.  The rod still does no work.

Now if you are applying the pull on the rod, then the rod will do work, but not due to any downward tension from the bob.  The only reason the rod would do work is that it is being pulled.  No magic lead out there.

The magic is in the tension of the string.  I shall let you work out the logic and the mathematics.  You are encouraged to get Kul_ash and your physicist friends to help you.

The stupid dog that was led around the garden by Kul_ash.

I have already done the mathematics for you, and I am satisfied with the result.  Furthermore, live trials support my position.

Perhaps if you were to construct a self-running device that demonstrates energy being lead out, your math would be more convincing.  Are you, like Tseung, also not able to use a drill?

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 24, 2008, 05:45:17 AM

Make others shine.  Top Gun has shone with his mathematics and physics.  Wang Shum Ho is already an energy expert for China.  Others will get on the stage soon.

Lol. I have stroy from ancient Indian Sanaskrit language. Its a short story for kids!
There was a monkey and a donkey. Donkey liked singing so much and monkey thought he was the most handsome person in world. But whenever Donkey used to sing in public, people used to throw stones at him and beat him up for the noise pollution he created by his really bad voice. Whenever monkey tried to tell any one that he is the most handsome person in world, people used to roll on floor laughing at him and used to show him reallity that he might be one of the worst.
But the donkey and monkey had extream egos. They thought world is against them and their talents. So one day they had a bright idea. They decided to meet at donkey's home. Donkey sang till his throat was chocked and monkey did a fashion show with numerous styles and cloths. Money praised donkey and said he has the best voice in the world and in return donkey told monkey, he is the best looking person in the world many time. Both of them got too happy with the much needed praising! So after that whenever they used to go in public, donkey used to sing and monkey used to immediately praise him infront of others and vice versa. Finally people gave up even laughing at them because people had lot of other works to do and both donkey and monkey  thought they have won! Their egos were satisfied. So the common saying in sanskrit "Aho Rupam, aho dhwanim" means "wow what a smart dude and wow what a cool voice" came in use. So when ever Indians see two people praising each other without any metal, they use this saying often.  :D It is mostly used in India to comment on politicians because they really dont do any thing but just keep praising each other.
I just remembered a story and I shared it. No insult meant for any one!
Cheers

Nice story Kul-ash! This really mirrors Tseung and his alter egos!

When I was a child, my parents always taught their children to be honest, truthful and to admit their own wrongdoings if and when someone correctly shows them the error of their ways.

A snake knows the ground when it crawls on his belly and that's his 'low' level.
Now, the worm is different. I goes deeper and deeper because he doesn't have eyes and his 'low level' is arbitrary. So, when Tseung does not accept the truth because he is so blinded by his own ego, then the question becomes:

Which of these two low life forms did Tseung evolve from?

cheers
chrisC

Pirate88179

chrisC:

But consider taking either the worm, or the snake, and suspend a weight from it.  Once under tension, either one will lead out free energy.  Countries like Africa have a lot of snakes in the trees.  These could easily be used to power a village.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen