Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Greer and Seaspower tried to contact Steve Mark

Started by archon79, July 21, 2007, 10:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: archon79 on July 21, 2007, 10:16:42 AM

According the Dr Steven Greer (of the groups Seaspower and the Disclosure Project), his organization had tried to contact Steve Mark but the trail had gone cold and they could not locate him.

A link to download the MP3 interview can be found in this thread.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2808.0.html

Steven Greer is in the videos...

--giantkiller.

hansvonlieven

Usually the reason for an inventor of a mysterious device that promises the world to disappear is that enraged investors are looking for him and not the MIB.

Could that be the case here??

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

jeffc

Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 15, 2007, 12:02:45 AM
Usually the reason for an inventor of a mysterious device that promises the world to disappear is that enraged investors are looking for him and not the MIB.

Could that be the case here??

Hans von Lieven
Hans,
I think you might have it.  SM should have nothing to fear from fellow inventors, but he might have taken investor money without producing effective results.  I guess we'll not know unless someone actually can find this guy, but you have to consider why someone would hide after previously interacting publicly? 

Of course, he could just be tied of dealing with "outsiders" and focused on perfecting his invention for commercial release. 

Ahhh, we may never know!

Regards,
jeffc