Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Nothing has changed. There is no other current. It is just another way of looking at it.

It could be right or wrong. It may be just as invalid as conventional thinking.

When the test is performed - do it with the perspective that you have and the look at it in another way.

I suggest thinking of it as a bowl of gelatin with fruit suspended in it. If you stick a needle in the gelatin and spin the needle does the bowl or gelatin rotate? Going to the edge and trying to pull the surface up and down has little effect.
How do you obtain the maximum movement of the items in the gelatin? You thump the surface in the middle. If you really want a lot of movement you thump it repeatedly at just the right frequency for the gelatin and bowl. You don't have to thump it hard. You just need to find the right rate. That rate will be for the gelatin, the bowl and everything suspended in it.

If you thump it at different rates with the right combination every now and then the ripples will combine and create much larger ripples.

Hit the test with more than one frequency. Try 7.8 and 14.2 and then add 21.6. If I am right (I have not combined freeks) every now and then you'll see an unexpected amplitude of movement much greater than any of the individual signals.
I don't know how much power is used but you should find that the right speed or combination of speeds requires very little power.
As a safety precaution - please avoid being in-line with the axis of the toroid.

turbo

hi  :)
i was thinking about that also exept for the frequency's, i would take 7,8 Hz as the center frequency and add one below and one above.

i am going to perform many test's upcomming weekend.

Marco.

BEP

@Marco

Yes, and another test would be more than one signal at 7.8. Perhaps two -one leading and one lagging or two lagging etc. You have the idea.

Be careful. I have had parts become unexpected projectiles.

turbo

it seems as if when the frequency goes above 11 Hz the magnets stop responing because of something which looks like a mechanical damping issue.
but then i think of the fact a subwoofer vibrates nicely @ 80 Hz and so on...

however in that case offcource it is not the magnet which is vibrating so it is diffrent...regarding the mass involved.

i am also thinking about a solid state setup, coils only but i do not have any idea on how to build an effecient test model.

Here's a quick glimp of what the new setup looks like :)

Super God

Looking good marco!  Are you going to use the same song as last time?  That was really catchy, what was the name of it? :D
>9000