Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@marco

I think what you are showing here is a form of Teslas' World Power Transmission method. The large magnet on the base is the world. The toroid is the transmitter. The right magnet is the local transducer and the left magnet is the receiving transducer.

Showing how immediate one can transmit through a magnetic world.

Now if you put an induction coil on the left side near the left magnet, maybe you could make some power to send back and loop it. I love loops.

Also, you have to try different voltages and distance placement between the toroid and the right magnet. See if you can eventually only have the left magnet dance, as you did by making only the right one to dance, but always with the toroid on the right hand side. This is transmission of power.

Actually, I have a few computers going back to 486's so I'll see what I can find.

If you have time, can you confirm the voltages and/or pulse types, instrument sources, instrument settings, etc., so as to document this.

Besides, I always wanted to take dancing lessons. lol

@tao

Thank you, thank you and thank you again.
Before I forget, I think it was on page 2, there is no Fig 4.

What a great read. Where did all this come from? How many hours? Incalculable.

turbo

well many people speculate about looping and some say it is not the nature of the beast.

also there always is a certain inertia between the magnets and the energy flows from one magnet in it's kinetc form to the other magnet in it's magnetic form.
there is a rule here and it is that both magnets first give or take all the energy from or to the other one in one form and then switch from form and again exchange all the energy in that form to the other.

basicly said , one magnet beholds the "magnetic energy" while the other beholds the "kinetic energy".
These energy's switch and the event reverses ,but only when the full exchange has taken place...
on a practical level and in the perfect setup this means there is one magnet moving while the other is standing still and storing.
when the first moving magnet stops, the other starts to move,giving up the energy it stored in it's previous phase, and now the first magnet stands still and stores.

so one is always decreasing in magnetic or kinetic energy while the other is alway increasing the opposite....

it's a bit hard to explain but i have noticed this many times.

Marco.

turbo

Quote from: wile_coyote7 on August 08, 2007, 11:24:04 PM
::) Hello all....my first post here, so please be gentle.

@ marco

...and I was wondering what would happen if you placed another coil similar to the kick one but place it in between the two standing magnets,
Mike

hi Mike  :)

i have tried to put coils in between but they disturb the magnetic balance and then one magnet pulls over and sticks to it.
it's a bit of a sensitive setup, i am working on a better one.

Marco

MeggerMan

Hi Marco,
If you remove the ring magnet nearest the coil, does the second ring magnet still move as much as with both ?

I would like to setup two of these experiments, side-by-side, together with seperate func. gens. and see if the magnets swing in sync. I am hoping that the 7.8Hz effect is a syncronised one.

One thing I did not realise before was that the coil you are using, self contained toroid, seems to be completely wrong for the setup yet it works, how strange is that.

Regards
Rob

tao

Quote from: MeggerMan on December 02, 2007, 06:19:22 PM
Hi Marco,
If you remove the ring magnet nearest the coil, does the second ring magnet still move as much as with both ?

I would like to setup two of these experiments, side-by-side, together with seperate func. gens. and see if the magnets swing in sync. I am hoping that the 7.8Hz effect is a syncronised one.

One thing I did not realise before was that the coil you are using, self contained toroid, seems to be completely wrong for the setup yet it works, how strange is that.

Regards
Rob

It isn't wrong for the setup, see my page 2 of the thread. It actually is PERFECT for this setup. It isn't the B fields that are being modulated only at 7.8Hz, it is the A field potential / aetheric field that is truly being modulated at 7.8Hz, and this interacts with the magnets.