Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

hi God :)

the song is : Zeus - Ruler Of The Gods

i am going to pick up my new video camera in about two hours and then i can make good video's of the intresting movement of the magnets.
i have made a magnetograph a device similair to a seismograph only this device does not monitor the seismologic activitie, it monitors the magnetic field :)

it's more like a DC to AC converter which takes the resonating output of the moving magnets and displays it onto a scope and i can feed it thrue a amplifier into more coils to see what happens.

Marco.

HopeForHumanity

Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

roggy32

Quote from: tao on July 23, 2007, 01:52:00 AM
Let us not forget Marco's 'strange coincidence', that he noticed...

Gravitation is not an attraction of mass, but the effect of ultra high frequency, mechanical pressure- or shock waves in space quanta medium or in interstellar/intergalactic medium. It is the 5th basic force which physicists have been long searching for. They are ultra high-frequency mechanical sound waves from all directions of the universe, which penetrate and provide and charge everything with mechanical energy, and which constantly create new matter: Expansion of the earth, the planets, the suns, etc. Also, all atomic structures (animate and inanimate) are continuously being supplied and charged with this newly-discovered mechanical energy.

Hummm.. sound waves or mechanical waves need to move via pressure oscillations in air or another medium, won't work in space...

Might be an invisible undetectable (except for the gravitational forces) energy wave (shockwave) that is caused by a free highly energized (again unknown energy) neutrino or quark moving through and carrying with it residual electromagnetic or quantum energy particles (which act like air vibrations) even smaller then a quark or neutrino, which as you described is lessened by one side of planet (mass) thus pushing us towards another mass = gravity.

Nice theory, a little polishing and it won't sound so wacky, don't use sound or mechanical.

aether or unknown is better.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: roggy32 on August 08, 2007, 04:38:56 PM

Hummm.. sound waves or mechanical waves need to move via pressure oscillations in air or another medium, won't work in space...

Might be an invisible undetectable (except for the gravitational forces) energy wave (shockwave) that is caused by a free highly energized (again unknown energy) neutrino or quark moving through and carrying with it residual electromagnetic or quantum energy particles (which act like air vibrations) even smaller then a quark or neutrino, which as you described is lessened by one side of planet (mass) thus pushing us towards another mass = gravity.

Nice theory, a little polishing and it won't sound so wacky, don't use sound or mechanical.
aether or unknown is better.

Thats not totally accurate... Sunlight is electromagnetic wavelength moving through space that is also known as a particle (photon) with its own mechanical force thats seen when colliding with metals to free an electron. Therefor it has been proven that mechanical waves freely propogate in space. A binary sun, solar flare, and supernova would also be great examples of mechanical waves or pressure driven particles traveling through space. Oscillations on any scale in any medium can be considered a mechanical wave or even crudely compaired to sound. Just my 2 cents...

~Dingus Mungus

wile_coyote7

::) Hello all....my first post here, so please be gentle.

@ marco

I just watched your video a few minutes ago. It was the coolest thing I think I've ever seen!

I was thinking about the setup though......and I was wondering what would happen if you placed another coil similar to the kick one but place it in between the two standing magnets, except set this extra coil up as a pickup instead of a kick and maybe somehow feed it back into the setup? I was thinking that maybe the energy from the moving magnets could be put to work.

Anyway....just my two cents.

It was still a cool video anyway.....Keep up the great work.

Mike

?When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.?

Jimi Hendrix