Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydroxy powered motor

Started by Motorcoach1, July 21, 2007, 05:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorcoach1

More Drawings HPM - I'm still trying to learn the new CAd programÃ,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  the rotor cam in the center is the pink foam cam as in the first posts on page 1 the bearings ride on the flat side of the rotor cam , in the drawings the bearings have not been drawn in , look at the bottom- side view drawing and see the rotor cam the bearings get bolted in the piston rod ( one piston on each end ) and ride on the Cam face. The slide bar, the piston rod mounts in keeps the mecanisim from trying to roll over at higher speeds , thats at the top of the drawing and side veiw. As the piston fires it puts pressure on the rotor cam and makes the rotor turn.

Motorcoach1

Up Date> I'm building a Proto type model out of plexi glass so everyone can see how this things works and give you a better understanding of the mechanical aspects. most parts are done , hopefully by this week end I'll be assembling the motor and have photos of the parts and put together some of the assembly. The bearings I have will be the right size and due to an order screwup I'll be using the single row bearing instead of the double row , which is what is needed. Bearing No#6201 open (no shield). You will need 12 of these , I'll post these along with the other parts on a list soon. Thank you Mike

buckeyept49

? WELL WHERE IS IT? !!!! DID EVERYONE STOP WORKING ON THE HHO POWERED MOTOR?

Motorcoach1

Thanks for asking I just had to many irons in the fire and had to scale back a little till some things get done , But still tinker with it. need a cad guy to do a dx file of the rotor  to send to a machine shop and thats the first big step.

khabe

hi,
Just looked this thread, have not read all comments, perhaps someone mentioned about ... may be ...
But why not to use car Air Conditioner compressor - I have took apart one Japan made one - exact the same design you are planning,
It need to be hardly rebuilt of course but at least main parts are well machined ... DIY those parts ... Im not sure you can do it well.
Cheers,
khabe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swashplate_engine
An alternate design replaces the plate with a sine-shaped cam, and is thus known as a cam engine ...  air conditioner pumps

prilliant old designs about http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/MUSEUM/POWER/unusualICeng/axial-ICeng/axial-IC.htm

videos http://www.axialvectorengine.com/