Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydroxy powered motor

Started by Motorcoach1, July 21, 2007, 05:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe dirt

Hello M.C.

Actually The sparkplugs are the injectors, I couldn,t tell where you wanted them.
  just render a few images and hand draw the changes needed and I will change it.

Appreciated
dirt

Motorcoach1

up date>Ã,   I chated with the kind folks at EmachineShop.com  so if you go to there web site you can download the free software and use it . There is also an online price list file for shop work. I'm still haveing problems drawing the cam rotor in cad this part is the hardest to do so i'm trying to tackel this one first. I'f you know any real good CAD folks that would help in speeding this part along. I will be publishing the connecting rods soon and the oil pumping system . this is an intrgeral part of the connecting rod and the tolerences are important to it's funtion. Next week I go to the electric motor rebuild place to pick up the 86c frame ends (these are totaly enclosed type motor end frames, used in explosion proof type E motors) and get the shaft and berrings . I have a 50 ton press avalible to me for pressing off the amature and then i'll get the mesurments for the rotor cam , this may very on the shaft size , so when you get the CAD program the shaft size will very to the motor you use and compensate that , eather with the shop or change the specs on the program. 

innovation_station

well MIKE

verry nice work

i saw you posted your rotor b4 in the lotr thred a long time ago it has made me wonder what the hell it was but now i know if there is any way i could aid you on this project im all 4 it

great work mike

william
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Motorcoach1

Up date >, I have come up with the concoidal push from the rotor pushing the piston rod to the side trying to rotate the rod, this will stablize the rod and stay stright to the cam rotor, I will publish this soon and get some CAD files on this part with the the oil injectors built in the rod guides.  the oil pump was internal but have decided to move this assembely for maintance puropses and easyer to work on in case of failuer. I think you will like this double screw oil pump , easy to rebuild and has a high ware factor ( no friction operation ) it should be able to maitain the 80 lb PSI continous pressure the internal pump that each piston rod has is the high pressure side of the pump asssemebly. Mike   ok Cad guys we need some help here.  Thank you this is a group effort !   

Motorcoach1

UP DATE>Ã,  here the drawings on the Piston rod and slide block.Ã,  The bearings are not drawn in yet dew to the type I'm going to use at this time. The oil lines are not posted yet , to feed the slide and piston. if you would like to know please contact me. other than the Cam Rotor This is the second part that needs to be made , you will need 6 of these units. MikeÃ,Â