Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

new magnet ball in a tube motor ?

Started by powercat, October 15, 2012, 08:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi DreamThinkBuild,

Oh,  now it is ok I got it.  However, we do not know from the Filipiak patent application http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Synchronous-magneto-electric-motor/WO2007081229.html  how big role the magnets and iron included in the small rotor (what you wish to replace with the generator head, see PDF page #2) play in the total operation, together with gravitation. And remember the magnets and the iron pieces in the two big wheel rotors too and the role of the magnetic syncronizer which is not detailed but it is possible that in the right moments the syncronizer establishes a useful flux exchange between the big wheels and the small rotor, this all may contribute to the claimed higher output.  This is but a guess from me of course but if you omit these parts and effects and use a gen head instead then the operation clearly reduces to the help of the gravity only. 
Of course this may also be good for getting a certain output, especially if the generator could work at its highest efficiency rpm range.  Also, the weight of the generator could be increased somewhat if it has too small mass by attaching some weight onto its body.

Thanks,
Gyula

colorado69

What if yo had two magnetic balls, on + and one - inside a closed copper circle? Has anybody tried that?