Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another half baked idea.... or is it?

Started by 13thHouR, July 21, 2007, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13thHouR

Been busy rebuilding a test lab. So not had time to post the TDM  details.

Anyway Mostly set up now (still need to get two more function generators), just got to get some decent RF shielding before i really push the boundaries again.

For the guys over in the TPU section.

This is what you are trying to create with the soliton waves being created in your devices. (The soliton is the harmonics created after the peak in the square wave)

http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/~dugald/breath.mpg

This is commonly the 5 Mhz carrier observed in other TPU devices. This wave is essentially the electron carrier/accelerator. By increasing the frequency of this carrier you will increase the rotational inertia of the device, however as a counter reaction the electrons will be pushed faster.

As you are aware, the electrons cannot technically exceed light velocity, however if your collectors contain universal stable atoms in the circuit such as iron. This moderator will rapidly compress the high velocity electrons, thus in classical physic terms induce high level quantum electron tunnelling.

Be very careful with this type of setup, I am not talking about 1 or 2 times increases here, this has the energy potential to push the soliton peak into yottawatt territory  ( 1024 watts)

Well actually it is much more, in planck power terms it is 3.63 * 1053 watts per single planck length

There is sufficient energy in these soliton waves to create nuclear fusion of most atoms.

In realistic terms we are not working on scales that will cause critical mass, however  it is vital that those replicating the TPU  devices are extremely careful when injecting 2 or more frequencies as soliton collisions will cause the spikes to increase exponentially.

As already observed by device builders

Grumpy

http://magnetism.fateback.com/Overunity.htm

5 MHz keeps popping up...Dave calls it a "NMR pulse" rather than a soliton.

Build it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

13thHouR

Yep it a quite important frequency.

The important thing here it that we can easily isolate this peak and solitary waves.

In doing this we can visualise how the electrons surf the soliton carrier wave. When electrons are moving in this free state we can create very interesting ZPE effects as observed by Tesla in his high energy burst tests.

The use of targets (moderators) to rapidly enhance the Quantum tunnelling does raise the spin properties of the electrons exponentially. (alteration of Density sphere as mentioned in the page you linked to) I refer to this as TDS shift in TDM.

Soliton waves are also referred to as Scalar waves. The most efficient way to create these waves is as I mentioned previously the double helix (As others reminded me here) this is a Caduceus (Smith) Coil setup.

As an example of a scalar (Soliton) wave transmitter.

http://jlnlabs.imars.com/spgen/

This setup displays the tunnelling effect that I mentioned previously. Where the radio emissions can easily penetrate standard radio emission shields.

For those of you that do not have scopes to see this in action, here is a video of non grounded pulse wave resonance in a coil (soliton waves) that I found on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpEYlmsMmyw

That is a good visualisation of the spikes.

btw I am working on a non grounded variation of the TPU setup, just to see how well this performs.

(WARNING!!!) non grounded soliton wave coils can have extremely high tension charge, do not attempt this unless you are familiar with high tension safety protocols. As high capacity HT discharges can instantly stop your heart.

13thHouR

For those of you that don't quite get the idea of the loop that travels in a straight line, how about a simpsons explanation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNV9FEKi9FQ

;D

Says it better than paragraphs of words explaining it.

Also shows the TDM decompression in action

pauldude000

Hmmmmmm......

The mass is decreasing in this universe, (or so I've read). Black holes (Singularities for the purist) in the center of each galaxy are slowly ripping matter apart, and sending it "somewhere". Say it is a drain effect, sending it to another scale universe. This would mean that we are not tpm 0, as it would have all drains leading to it, but not away.

Assume we are then TDM 2. Assuming this is a "direct touch" TDM conclusion, IE that TDM 2 would touch TDM 1 and TDM 3, but not TDM 0 or TDM 4, then we would also detect numerous "drains" into OUR finite universe, from the black holes in TDM 3. Even though TDM 3 would necessarily be a smaller scale (progressive entropy) it could not be infinitely so, since you claim an inifinity of TDM's.

Since each TDM could then be viewed as a close sustem, any change in mass would be detectible. Since we would be losing mass/energy to TDM 1, and gaining mass/energy from the smaller TDM 3, we would then be able to directly detect the incoming mass/energy, since TDM 3 and our own TDM 2 would have an infinitely small difference in mass. IE our loss of mass/energy would be infinitely small to TDM 1.

These black holes in each finite universe (singularities) would be your horizon points. This makes your theory directly falsifiable, with defineable and predictable ability, even with our limited understanding of our own finite universe.

The only problem is the detectable mass/energy decrease of our TDM is anything but infinitely small, it is in fact staggeringly huge (the probability of hundreds of thousands of entire suns have been ripped apart and sent through the drain as I write this)........

Also, any drain in the mass/energy from the infinitely small TDM's, even if said drain was infinitely small, would eventually lead to the destruction of a finite but infinitely small universe. Since this scale of reduction would be FASTER (if my understanding of your acceleration scale is accurate as linearly progressive) than ours, it would lead to a scalar reduction of infinitely small TDM's at an infinite speed, since the acceleration in these universes would approach infinity. This would happen on both the + and - sides of the TDM scale.  Therefore there could not be an infinity of TDM's.

Next, consider the "-" TDM's. These would naturally follow to be mirror image or anti-matter universes.

NOW CONSIDER TDM 0 (this might blow you away). TDM 0 would be the recieving TDM, recieving all mass/antimass/energy, both from the - antimatter TDM's, and from the matter TDM's. Now, just like our TDM scenario, it would HAVE to be finite by definition, therefore would be full of both matter and antimatter...... (remember that it is only a tiny bit larger than TDM - 1 or TDM 1, and that the drains from each lead to TDM 0)

OUCH! (just something to chew on)

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.