Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MACEDONIA CD questions

Started by MACEDONIA CD, July 22, 2007, 08:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

The "ALIENS",our over-next-generation, regressed,-back to history- fly, to earth to receive,
one time more,the eternal fire from their ancients cause their UFO only works
through wood burning !

S
  dL

BEP

@lancaIV

Now THAT is 180 degrees out of phase! It also makes sense. They ran out of wood and had to go back to Opie' to ask how to start it back up!

That must be MC showing them how to light up again!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

toorik

Quote from: dlwammo on July 24, 2007, 09:05:45 PM
That's Steve Mark's brother - "Question" Mark....

ha.. you made my day  ;D ;D

MACEDONIA CD

you like this   but  is real  isnt   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MANs  OF THIS FORUM   IS 10 YEARS IS LONG TIME TO DIS MISTERY  AND NOTHIG TO OPEN TO SEE WHAT IS IN THE TPU  MABY  IS S.M IS FROM ANTHER WORLD 10 YEARS WE DONT ANDERSTEND HOW IS MADE  IS FANY BUT IS REAL  IF IS S.M  IS BEST  INGINERING  OF THE WORLD  OR  WE ARE STUPID TO ANDERSTEND  HOW IS MADE  ..  I WHANT  TO SEE THIS PICTURE  Steven Mark   if  is a life  and  TO HELPING AS  WHIT  ANNTHER VIDEO  WHIT HIGH RESOLUTION 
        THANK  AND BY  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

MACEDONIA CD

HI 
IF I REMEBER  later  you are  ONLY man ho is made a contack whit  a  S.M  I ASK YOU   WHAT YOU  THING  IS REAL   THIS TPU  OR IS  A  VERY GOOD FAKE  IS MADE A S.M IS NOT FUNY  TO LOSE  2 YEARS  FOR  SOMETHING HO IS FAKE  TO COPY  DIS  TPU 
IS CLEAR  AND WHILL BE REAL TO ANSVER OF YOU OF SOME OF THIS ... I THING YOU ARE ONLY MAN HO NOW IS TRUE OR NOT  ..
IS HUMAN TO ANSVER  OR GIVE SOME GOOD VIDEO CLIP TO SEE ALL AND THEN WE ARE BE  CLEAR TO SEE  AND THEN WE BE NOW IS  A TRUE  OR NOT 
  THANK    MANNIX